Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see your point however a local derby game consists of nerves from both sets of players which resulted in a lot of hoof ball and mistakes. However Forest did seem to come with the intention of trying to rough our players up as there was a lot of dirty play. I am happy with a scrappy 1-0 in a local derby game. It is now down to how we respond against Doncaster this weekend who seem to have a habit at the moment of picking up points against higher teams.

Let them have them, then 1 point behind the scum! Agree with the scrappy nature- A few fans on their boards are saying that are unhappy with the way Cotteril has obviously told them to rough us up and that they were kicking lumps out of us rather than trying to play football

Fraid so. Wouldn't look too much into this result rams. The championship equivalent of beating Algeria at the World Cup. Neither team going anywhere.

.. Well maybe to L1 for us.

Dont be daft; forest wont go down but this season is a huge wake up call. There are a few over paid useless players at forest and they need removing in summer; mcclaren is the man to blame for those....... i mean look at matt derbyshire, boateng, miller and even johnathan greening. They have all been shocking, the only good signing by mcclaren has been andy reid

I did think their Pippi Longstocking red and white hooped stockings looked quite sweet - ahh!!!

I had to chuckle at them Arch - they reminded me of Dr. Seuss - Cat in the hat. If only they had matching hats 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

http://content.scholastic.com/yawyr/caca2700da0b0edb0fa29ab4869417ff6a9d61c5

Dont be daft; forest wont go down but this season is a huge wake up call. There are a few over paid useless players at forest and they need removing in summer; mcclaren is the man to blame for those....... i mean look at matt derbyshire, boateng, miller and even johnathan greening. They have all been shocking, the only good signing by mcclaren has been andy reid

You don't think so? Next three we have Brighton ( unbeaten 2012) and Leeds and Leicester away. Who will both clearly raise their game knowing they could help send us down.

Donny have Derby, (who will clearly give in an lose on purpose..) and Bristol City.. Plus a game in hand!

Couple of weeks we'll be back in amongst the bottom 3. Sure of it.

Leicester and Leeds has more misery written all over it. Particularly Leicester who will conn themselves into thinking we give a ****.

Would still love to see us win at Bellend Road. Never get 3 points in Yorkshire..

Mehhhhhhh few games left yet. see what happens.

You the are the only team win at Birmingham this season so you never know...

Stop trying to cheer em up!

Yer going down with the Pompy, down with a fiiiiver, yer going down with the Pommmpy!

You never know what can happen in football but i cant see us going down; there are still winnable games there for us and dont forget that the other teams still have to win their games. I dont see donny going down anyways, its bristol city i see occupying that last place.

Things look better now than they did 2 or so weeks ago when we were in bottom 3

I suppose if you don't go down this season there's always next season to give it a good shot.

It'll be close looking at your fixtures

Leeds - Pushing for a play off place

Brighton - Trying to hold on for a play off place

Leicester - Who knows, if they win the game before they play you, you could get a point or 3

Palace - Possible points

Bristol City - 6 pointer, could go either way and they have Stephen Pearson

Peterborough - Possible points

Blackpool - Could still be pushing for play offs by then or holding to a po place

Reading - Autos or Play offs

Hull - Play offs?

Portsmouth - Doomed already, they may want to go out with a bang tho

With all things considered, I reckon yer going down

tbf fatty reid was your best player last night. Along with Gudedejkdjkdbia or number 22.

When the fat pr*ck got subbed and was leaving the pitch everyone around me was screaming at him to run off and stop wasting time- Poor guy, he was at top speed!

Archived