Like YouTube player videos? Watch this one!

CumbrianRam

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K2KNjVqRdy4

Seems a bit bitter to ban a website for writing a negative article about the player, but I love this response!:D

Sorry about the crap music.

To be fair to the boy, if he was playing Rugby he would have been leading scorer based on the ease that he gets that ball over the bar.

[sIZE=3]Approximately the same player is still playing for MU. Darron Gibson if i remember right.[/sIZE]

Blimey!! Crazy statement. Gibsons gunna be a pretty decent player. Always scores a blinder everytime I watch him and passes the ball reasonably well too. Zadkovich is just pure dross!!

Blimey!! Crazy statement. Gibsons gunna be a pretty decent player. Always scores a blinder everytime I watch him and passes the ball reasonably well too. Zadkovich is just pure dross!!

The same Gibson that was ****** out from Ireland team by our Green (not the greatest player tbh)?

Gibson is utter dross. Ask any MU fan.

Gutted. Haven't seen him that much. But always looks good when I do see him. Maybe I'm his good luck charm :p

But fair play, I have my opinions, But to be honest don't watch enough to 'know for sure'. Gutted the united fans feel that way. Not such a 'Crazy Statement' after all lol. I take it back NorthernRam!.

Gibson is not crap at all ... obviously Manchester United fans will have high expectations.

Gibson will score screamers and some of his passing is great, he can drift out of games but in the Championship he would probably be the best central midfielder, he is a lot better then Green. ROI use Green as a Defensive midfielder and may need his energy.

As for Zadcovich I thought he could be a good squad player but I'm glad we let him go after watching that!

Hopefully Mile Sterjovski is doing well in ... America? I rated him when he was here but he lacked speed for a winger but he was a good dribbler and crosser.

Gibson is not crap at all ... obviously Manchester United fans will have high expectations.

Gibson will score screamers and some of his passing is great, he can drift out of games but in the Championship he would probably be the best central midfielder, he is a lot better then Green. ROI use Green as a Defensive midfielder and may need his energy.

As for Zadcovich I thought he could be a good squad player but I'm glad we let him go after watching that!

Hopefully Mile Sterjovski is doing well in ... America? I rated him when he was here but he lacked speed for a winger but he was a good dribbler and crosser.

Rated by Guus Hiddink before he came to us I believe??....Said good things of him after he managed Australia. Didn't work out too well, but these things happen.

Glad someone else seems to think Gibson is good tho. I thought I only saw his 'lucky/rare' good performances. Would never happen, but he is the type of player I would like to see here......

Archived