Spurs clear out

ramexpat

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd think that Alnwick and Naughton would be the only players from that list that we'd have a prayer of getting.

Naughton would be a great signing, but that would mean two fantastic RBs when only one could ever play.

I saw Zuiverloon been released today aswell, he is another quality RB.

I saw Zuiverloon been released today aswell, he is another quality RB.

Yes, agree. Zuiverloon would be a very good acquisition if we could get him. 2 of Brayford, Zuiverloon or Naughton would lock down that RB position for years to come.

I'd think that Alnwick and Naughton would be the only players from that list that we'd have a prayer of getting.

Naughton would be a great signing, but that would mean two fantastic RBs when only one could ever play.

I don't think a single team in this league would even be within a shot of Naughton, let alone us! His performances for Villa have been very eye-catching, he'll be going to a club like that.

I don't think a single team in this league would even be within a shot of Naughton, let alone us! His performances for Villa have been very eye-catching, he'll be going to a club like that.

That was Kyle Walker...

Kyle Naughton was at Fester on loan last season

His performances for Villa can't have been that good, considering no one else has ever heard of them..... ;)

Loaned out into the Championship last season to Boro and this season to Leicester and played extremely well for both.

He's never been given a chance in the Premier League and as such isn't proven at that level. It may well be that one of the newly promoted sides takes a gamble but I'm not sure that the likes of Villa would be prepared to say that he can definitely take them forward. I'd think they're looking for experienced and established players after this latest dreadful season.

Then again, who knows?! :D

His performances for Villa can't have been that good, considering no one else has ever heard of them..... ;)

Loaned out into the Championship last season to Boro and this season to Leicester and played extremely well for both.

He's never been given a chance in the Premier League and as such isn't proven at that level. It may well be that one of the newly promoted sides takes a gamble but I'm not sure that the likes of Villa would be prepared to say that he can definitely take them forward. I'd think they're looking for experienced and established players after this latest dreadful season.

Then again, who knows?! :D

Waitwaitwait, are we talking about Naughton or Walker now?

with them looking to sell Bassong, Jenas, Palacios and no doubt Woodgate will go, that means ode 'arry will raid West Ham for Scott Parker and Matthew Upson no doubt! If that's there scraps they are selling though, some teams are in for some great players

Archived