Modern Warfare 3

Day

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep that's right - they've replaced zombies in this one with representations of Suggs and Madness! :D

I'm back playing CoD4 again. BlOps bores me too now. Tried MW2 again but it's still full of nuke-boosting, chopper gunner-camping *****! :rolleyes:

the cod franchise has been poor ever since cod4, they took an ingenious idea with perks and a perfect game and essentially sorry for the language whored it and ruined it quite frankly. I am picking up battlefield 3 instead of this.

Battlefield 3 will no doubt be the same as 2 and Medal of Honor. Objective games 95% of the players will sit back hiding behind trees with a sniper, 5% rushing the bomb sites and getting picked off by the snipers. TDM, one team goes round the whole game in a tank, one team chases it around trying to blow it up, another chases them and Zzzzzz.......

I would love a game mode where you take out snipers and killstreaks, a UAV that automatically goes up for both teams every 2 mins lasting for 15 seconds.

Hopefully BF3 can break the habit of a series and actually be a half decent game.

As much as I agree that that CoD franchise has been on a diminishing return since CoD4, I'd still take one of the Treyarch games over any of the BFs.

Battlefield 3 will no doubt be the same as 2 and Medal of Honor. Objective games 95% of the players will sit back hiding behind trees with a sniper, 5% rushing the bomb sites and getting picked off by the snipers. TDM, one team goes round the whole game in a tank, one team chases it around trying to blow it up, another chases them and Zzzzzz.......

I would love a game mode where you take out snipers and killstreaks, a UAV that automatically goes up for both teams every 2 mins lasting for 15 seconds.

I am not sure, the game looks epic from what i can see and it is a follow on from battlefield 2 not battlefield bad company 2 so it may be different game play.

lol i aint got any since cod 4 gave them away lol, i am god awful as well. I will add you though and will get the new cod when it comes out.

Well that's just silly, buy one please, I honestly do want to shoot you in the face it would make my summer.

Archived