DCFCFans 5-a-side team?

Alex W

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems unfair to have rynny working as a middle man, so might aswell post myself!

Someone else can organise the 5-a-side, a few people here know how to contact me about the details if you're a man short. And I was waiting for that last joke to crop up Steve, too obvious good sir, do better ;)

Hahaha, not quite, just wanted to save you the hassle of to-ing and fro-ing all the time!

Done with the forum now, I did say it was only a short stay. Adios amigos.

You said to me the other day that you had finished with the forum and wasn't coming back on ;)

Hahaha, not quite, just wanted to save you the hassle of to-ing and fro-ing all the time!

Done with the forum now, I did say it was only a short stay. Adios amigos.

alex don't leave what will we do when we need someone positive when we do garbage

You said to me the other day that you had finished with the forum and wasn't coming back on ;)

Just making sure that i'm not being constantly sought after to organise this match, particularly when I probably won't be participating in it! Plus trying to save you the grief of going back and forth :) Nothing more.

And I just don't enjoy coming on here lads! Not anymore anyway. I suspect if the season started and I argued with a doom and gloom merchant, i'd be banned pretty quickly anyway. Happy not being on here anymore, the amount of abuse I used to get through PM's and whatnot isn't worth bothering with. I suspect it'd all happen again when we start losing if I was posting, and I can do without it. Just don't care!

So that's me done now. Anyway, back to the 5-a-side.......

Archived