Savage: Thankyou or sod off ?

ramexpat

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks and good luck

tbh him leaving is pretty much irrelevant.

we have bigger issues which need to be addressed.

I think he looked a bit lost for spells during that - miles away and a bit distracted, nowhere near the normal, exuberent Sav we all know.

Football aside, it was a nice moment and no doubt he was very proud to have his dad with him and his two boys on the pitch. Good on ya Sav :)

He's a character of which there are not enough of in the modern day game and every time i saw him play for us he put in 100%. That said he clearly was not the player he was and sometimes he was a mistake waiting to happen.

Spammed and bought himself that award.

If you deserved it you wouldn't need to spam Twitter, give a Mini Cooper away and get 12 year old One Direction fans who have never heard of Robbie Savage to vote just to get a retweet from that Niall.

It was time for him to retire but ill miss the interviews and character!

Great ambassador for Derby, a character and a better player than anybody ever gave him credit for and an absolute workhorse. Guy I know played against him once and remarked how he just does not stop, honest man and you can't say that too much these days. Sav it's been a pleasure, best wishes for the future

Thanks for your efforts Sav, but I think you picked the right time to go.

All I can say is he always worked hard, could hit a great pass (but not every time), made mistakes and was honest enough to admit it, always stuck up for the club, knew his own limitations and overcame many of them through hard work.... and last but not least.....took a far better penalty than Commons !!!!

Large transfer fee, huge wages. No one can fault his effort, but all there is to his game is harassing and tackling and after his injuries he was too slow to do any of those things. Disastrous signing, but now he has gone we do not have a single "personality" in the team.

Archived