Derby County theme for Jailbroken iPhone/iPod touch using Winterboard

davenportram

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same.

How do you reverse jailbreak?

If I jailbreaked it but then wanted to undo it, would I get to keep the Apps?

Wouldn't say I know everything but generally doing a restore in iTunes works to reverse it. You do keep the apple apps when reversing a jailbreak.

I'd you are thinking of jailbreaking I suggest reading as many guides ands forums on the Internet As possible first.

Modmyi is a good forum, so is sinfuliphone.

Please don't do anything without researching it first.

I've never had the balls to do mine, when it's out of warranty I might look to do it but to be honest I've got all the apps I need as it is. I've not seen anything that's made me want to Jailbreak it (nothing against your theme Dav).

From what I've read just make sure you have a backup available on iTunes, you can restore it and Apple will never know you have jailbreaked it.

Wouldn't say I know everything but generally doing a restore in iTunes works to reverse it. You do keep the apple apps when reversing a jailbreak.

I'd you are thinking of jailbreaking I suggest reading as many guides ands forums on the Internet As possible first.

Modmyi is a good forum, so is sinfuliphone.

Please don't do anything without researching it first.

Cheers dave. I will have a look.

I posted the background picture earlier in this thread. I'm not on my PC so cant post it again.

It was in a reply to Hucknall I think

Ah, I thought they were animated because the Derby logo was tilted to one side.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just had an email asking me to make a Forest theme. How much do you think I should charge? The Derby one took 15 hours to complete and loads of testing and tweaking to update.

£500k, then donate it for a new player.

Archived