Derby County theme for Jailbroken iPhone/iPod touch using Winterboard

davenportram

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that was an official theme I'd download it since my iPod isn't jailbroken.

There's no way of doing it officially. You can't theme idevices unless they are jailbroken.

I posted the walpaper image earlier in the thread, you can grab that to your camera role and set it as wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper

There's no way of doing it officially. You can't theme idevices unless they are jailbroken.

I posted the walpaper image earlier in the thread, you can grab that to your camera role and set it as wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper

I know there's no official way :( Stupid Apple and their locked down stuff.

And yeah, I've done that. Just a shame I can't change the rest of it without jailbreaking.

If I'd charged £0.59 for the derby theme I would be £59 richer by now.

Ya mean I would have been £59 richer - I would have put that to good use on some new shoes :p

I'm looking for decent photo to put as the text message background on the theme. Black and White look better. Needs to be landscape, but have a enough in the left half of the image to look good when the phone is on portrait mode (as the same image is used for both landscape and portrait mode but the phone doesn't resize it, it just cuts half of it out in portrait mode) see the forest theme thread to see what I mean.

Anybody got any suggestions?

• 2 months later...

Archived