Derby County v Coventry City

Day

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First thing I noticed.....hhhmmm :D

He just doesn't have the volume to carry it off - looks all lank and greasy.

Grow old gracefully and just shave it off, yoof!

Folk are going on about scunny, but Doncaster and Palace still have to catch us and (at the moment) we have much better goal difference.

We will limp over the line with a couple of bore draws and a flukey win...

What's with Barker's hair nowadays?

The thing is Shaun's face is longer than it is wide, so he needs to find a haircut that adds width to balance out his facial proportions, thereby making his face look more classically oval?

Surely the club will have advised him that the way to do this is with face-framing layers, and volume at the temples and cheekbones.

He should never try to add more volume on top as this will make his face look even longer.

If he wants to wear his hair long, then he should make sure that it has a bit of waviness and texture to it.

Another fabulous choice for Shaun would be a long, blunt fringe - one that is full, straight and skims the top of his eyebrows. It's a sophisticated look that is very much on-trend, and has the added bonus of taking inches off the length of his face by covering up his forehead.

As for parting his hair, long faces look great with both a centre part and a side part, or with the hair being slicked straight back.

Adding volume to the sides and minimising the volume on top, will keep his face looking less narrow and more balanced.

http://d.yimg.com/i//ng/sp/eurosport/20090625/25/74dda2cfdb47a43414d69bd8c5719442

Haha RamNut - you certainly know your stuff.

He needs it short really, as he has no 'waviness and texture' and apart from a Keegan perm, I can't think of much else he can do with it. His hair looked thicker in that picture dyed blonde because it dries you hair out but he doesn't look right blonde, he is too dark, eyebrows, complexion etc.

I sympathise with him, because my hair is quite similar to his and I have to keep it short.

I like a good 'off topic'

I think we may hand a shock result to one of the top teams we play.

QPR away. We're gunna win that one.

We might already have had our shock result, only conceding 4 against Cardiff

Okay being serious wasn't our win against Swansea a shock result, we can't be lucky enough to get two can we. I hope that if we are it is on Tuesday.

Okay being serious wasn't our win against Swansea a shock result, we can't be lucky enough to get two can we. I hope that if we are it is on Tuesday.

I'd take a point against Leeds to be honest, hope that other matches go our way and a 9 points lead should be comfortable with 5 games left

Haha RamNut - you certainly know your stuff.

He needs it short really, as he has no 'waviness and texture' and apart from a Keegan perm, I can't think of much else he can do with it. His hair looked thicker in that picture dyed blonde because it dries you hair out but he doesn't look right blonde, he is too dark, eyebrows, complexion etc.

I sympathise with him, because my hair is quite similar to his and I have to keep it short.

I like a good 'off topic'

My hair is very fine and has been slowly falling out since I was about 18...(that's not me on the photo obviously - Muddy Waters had a much coarser texture)

It's pleasantly surprising that I still have a decent-ish head of hair at 33, but I'm limited to a certain style.

I certainly won't be wearing an Alice band any time soon!

Archived