Just seen the run in......Very worried now!!!!!

DCFC_4_LIFE

Out of the 10 games left we are playing 7 teams in or around the top 6! Swansea on sat is going to be tough and then palace away we never do that well there and theyve beat cardiff 1-0 there tonight!

I really want to renew my season ticket whatever division but im not why MR GLICK is running our club!

Why should i invest if the board isnt!??!?!?!?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest have been wobbling a while now. So they have become beatable by any struggling side.

Swansea always trail off. Again they've already begun wobbling and might wobble some more.

Cardiff would be top of the league if they were ever consistent. Always capable of a great and awful performance Cardiff.

That's 3 sides who are likely to get a few suprise results that betray their League postion. We've got two of them left to play. Not sure whether that's a good thing. But at this stage in the season some top sides become more vulnerable.

Let's just hope we get a little luck in results around us and pick points up from somewhere!!

3 more wins would be enough IMO.

On that basis I think we need to look at;

Palace away

Coventry home

Bristol City home

It's possible that we'll get a surprise result somewhere else along the line but I wouldn't count on it.

Cardiff away? ;)

Bristol City are on a good run, they turned over Coventry so i cant see how we've got much hope. Palace are strong at home, plus we never do well there. Coventry at home is the only realistic game where we can get something imo.

Agreed, but even then, looking at the rest of the fixtures then Bristol City and Palace are the best of a bad bunch (fixtures-wise).

Cardiff away? Erm, no! :p

Just to add to the depressing mood. If you were looking for a run of games to pick up points....

Doncaster H

Barnsley H

Boro A.

That was it. :frown:

I only see other awful teams saving us.

That’s why the performance against Hull and the win at Sheffield was so encouraging. It looked like they were setting us up nicely for a run of wins and mid table safety.

You can see why I don’t bet anymore.

Fact is we have not beaten any team which was sitting in the top 10 when we played them. Our team is not capable of competing in this division at all. This is a fact! We have an awfully inadequate squad to pick players from. The main reason for this is Clough has been denied cash by the board. Add to that, Clough has been under massive pressure and he has made a lot of mistakes in the process. The team has lost its key player in Commons. No question, he could have provided some goals and an assist or two even if he was sulking his way to the door for a fee transfer.

Its hard to pinpoint where we might pick up wins from the matches we have left. We need to scrape three draws from the 7 games against the top teams. Unlikely in our and their current form. Any of the top 7 we have to play could wobble like Forest and become shaky. Sometimes Clough has pulled off some shock results against all the odds Not this season though, it has to be said, we are so, so poor.

Palace have momentum and will very likely overtake us in the next few weeks.

Sheffield United could now go on a good run and that would really really leave is in real danger. They have a better squad than us and a bigger wage bill (10 mill) They are 8 points behind.

Ssausagehorpe have turned the corner and despite losing yesterday, they have been performing well of late and you can see them catching us up on current form.

Its a very very bad time to be a Rams fan! : (

Archived