Hardest Run-in?

Stive Pesley

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only games I give us a chance of points in are Barnsley, Coventry & Bristol city at Home and palace & Boro away -but obviously the dire home form must change -starting tomorrow. We are relying on all of the current bottom 3 to remain worse than us.

The only games I give us a chance of points in are Barnsley, Coventry & Bristol city at Home and palace & Boro away -but obviously the dire home form must change -starting tomorrow. We are relying on all of the current bottom 3 to remain worse than us.

Which they will. All Sheff Utds winnable games are mostly away and all their home games are against strong sides i think?

It's bad that we're probably going to be saved by their results.

Ssausagehorpe make me nervous. Show signs of fightback then blow it again. I hope they don't build some sort of run. Most likely team to escape imo.

Our survival will depend mostly on the failings of others, a disgraceful situation but at least it means we won't go down this season.

The 3 in dreaded slots will not string anything together, meaning we can afford to pick off draws here and there, which is the best we can hope for anyway.

A sorry, sorry season. :mad:

Which they will. All Sheff Utds winnable games are mostly away and all their home games are against strong sides i think?

It's bad that we're probably going to be saved by their results.

Ssausagehorpe make me nervous. Show signs of fightback then blow it again. I hope they don't build some sort of run. Most likely team to escape imo.

Agreed Scunny have pulled of some good results at home didn't they beat high flying forest at home. Still we've got 8more years of mediocre football to watch while the yanks and dear nige are in change. ( dogfight after dogfight every season ) let's hope they spend sum cash this summer

Archived