Derby County v Barnsley

CumbrianRam

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a bit on Jay macs fitness if anyone wanted to no if he might be playing on saturday.

Jay McEveley he is doing alright, but he has been ill this week with a virus which has laid him low and he couldn't play in the reserves. He's back in training today and progressing. He will be available for selection again when he's fit. This virus has laid him low this week and so we are taking it day by day.

Just a bit on Jay macs fitness if anyone wanted to no if he might be playing on saturday.

Jay McEveley he is doing alright, but he has been ill this week with a virus which has laid him low and he couldn't play in the reserves. He's back in training today and progressing. He will be available for selection again when he's fit. This virus has laid him low this week [sIZE=4]and so we[/sIZE] are taking it day by day.

is thee is personal fitnus bloke like?

We need to win this game tomorrow and I'd start by playing some skil in the middle and players in there proper positions, although Pearson at left back if Roberts isn't fit. No excuses as Barnsley have LESS money than us and have spent nothing over many years. Lose this one and I'll slash me wrists :mad:

Frank Fielding

John Brayford Shaun Barker Daniel Ayala Stephen Pearson

Tomasz Cywka Paul Green Miles Addison Alberto Bueno

Steve Davies Theo Robinson

SUBS:

Ross Atkins Robbie Savage Ben Davies

Jamie Ward Ben Pringle Chris Porter Jake Buxton

COME ON YOU RAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :)

We need to win this game tomorrow and I'd start by playing some skil in the middle and players in there proper positions, although Pearson at left back if Roberts isn't fit. No excuses as Barnsley have LESS money than us and have spent nothing over many years. Lose this one and I'll slash me wrists :mad:

Frank Fielding

John Brayford Shaun Barker Daniel Ayala Stephen Pearson

Tomasz Cywka Paul Green Miles Addison Alberto Bueno

Steve Davies Theo Robinson

I'd defo go with that team. Nige tho will probably play Savage. Nige has thought for the past two seasons that it's a great idea to build a team around a 36-7 year who was never actually very good.

I'd defo go with that team. Nige tho will probably play Savage. Nige has thought for the past two seasons that it's a great idea to build a team around a 36-7 year who was never actually very good.

I am so glad someone else has noticed that!

I wish he'd go back to 4-2-3-1.

I'd go:

Fielding

Brayford Barker Ayala Roberts(?)/Pearson

Addison Bailey(?)/Savage

Cywka Bueno Ward

Robinson

Summat a bit different, shake things up a bit.

Hope for the formation, just not Addison and Savage together, them pair are so slow and look far too unfit, not much quality on the ball between them either

Archived