Have the yanks shot themselves in the foot?

sideshowbob

We had a nice cheesemaking/sarcasm thread going here about the end of the Wrold and other important matters and you lot have totally hijacked it with your ongoing (and seriously quite boring) debate about whether or not Mr. Clough should be sacked. Go bicker elsewhere and leave us to our cheese and sarcasm.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We had a nice cheesemaking/sarcasm thread going here about the end of the Wrold and other important matters and you lot have totally hijacked it with your ongoing (and seriously quite boring) debate about whether or not Mr. Clough should be sacked. Go bicker elsewhere and leave us to our cheesey sarcasm.

Fixed It For Ya

We've never averaged less than 20k at Pride Park, I have a feeling we'll be playing with that figure next season.

They have lost a lot of fans, and therefore a lot of revenue.

Whilst I agree with what you say I would argue that our attendance figures are very artificial at times.

GSE are not bothered about giving away cheap or free tickets because it puts bum on seats and hopefully brings in more additional match day revenue.

I would honestly thing that Derbys core fan base that have been there through thick and thin is much closer to 15,000 than the 25,000 attendances that we regularly report.

Archived