Let's draw a line under it

WilkoRam

Nigel came out today saying that they've had a couple of meetings with the players and everyone at the club has acknowledged mistakes they've made and that the management have taken some things on board. He's said that the last 16 games are important and we need to draw a line under what has happened and start a fresh.

With that in mind we all know that nothing is changing between now and the 16th game. No board change, no manager change, maybe another loan or two but that's it. So let's try and put it all behind us too. We all know where we stand in terms of who we blame for what but let's just stick to football for the rest of the season. No more over analysing press releases and such.

I'm feeling excitement about today that I've not felt for a number of weeks now, I don't know why I just have a good feeling about today.

Let's hope come 5pm that hasn't changed.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clough says he and the players dont know what has gone wrong!!

Unbelievable.

Now I do not have my coaching badges but how about this?

We have a squad that is mainly made up of a bunch of no-hopers.

The good players have already left.

Nobody wants to come here - Hayes move is stalling, Edwards appears to be going to Norwich. (I wont mention the previous transfer window).

The ones that do actually come here, do so because Err, there was no other option. The player actually said that!!

I presume signing for Derby is actually better that signing on the dole.

Back to my theory.

Rubbish players played in a stupid formation by a tactically inept manager who still plays people in the wrong position then publicly berates them afterwards.

Hows that for a stab at it?

And if the players themselves cannot worki it out, then that proves they are a bunch of no-hopers.

Interesting to see comments at 5 o clock tonight.

Time to move on and get behind the lads home and away.

The way it comes over from some posting on this forum is that they almost seem to hope we get relegated, at least that way they they drive Clough out and get the investors to sell the club.

It's going to be cold, wet and windy at Scunny but let's get behind the lads, as the away following normally do and cheer on the Rams to 3 points.

COYR......COYR....

Unbelievable.

Nobody wants to come here - Hayes move is stalling, Edwards appears to be going to Norwich. (I wont mention the previous transfer window).

The ones that do actually come here, do so because Err, there was no other option. The player actually said that!!

Back to my theory.

Rubbish players played in a stupid formation by a tactically inept manager who still plays people in the wrong position then publicly berates them afterwards.

And if the players themselves cannot worki it out, then that proves they are a bunch of no-hopers.

IF you are really a rams supporter m8e...........

The way it comes over from some posting on this forum is that they almost seem to hope we get relegated, at least that way they they drive Clough out and get the investors to sell the club.

I think it's the less travelled fans who are just keen on getting to Plymouth, Exeter and Brighton (apart from that last one - they're heading for promotion). Coupled with the romance of ties such as Rochdale, Yeovil and Milton Keynes, I can see the appeal of relegation.

keep

i think your theory may have some truth in it,

bcos it is as tho some fans actually want us to go down.

i mean some suppoeed fans on here only really post when were losing

get a grip...lets get behind the lads and try to be positive

come on you rams

the faith.

he is building it 'the team'

and they 'the players'...will come.

oh-yeah......oh-yeah......oh-yeah.

i used to be a town crier.;):p:rolleyes:

really..i used work on a market...similar skills base!

four apples......PARND!!!! (thats pound in market speak)

i could have quite easily have put an oh yeah on it and wore a daft wig:D

but i doubt YOU CAN OR COULD HAVE SHAARTED AS LOUD AS ME.!

once i shaarted sooooo loud this lady stood ova road , well her teeth

felled aaaart..........

true that.........nearly.;)

Unbelievable.

Back to my theory.

So I take it you're not one for drawing a line under it all and moving on then?

Nigel came out today saying that they've had a couple of meetings with the players and everyone at the club has acknowledged mistakes they've made and that the management have taken some things on board. He's said that the last 16 games are important and we need to draw a line under what has happened and start a fresh.

With that in mind we all know that nothing is changing between now and the 16th game. No board change, no manager change, maybe another loan or two but that's it. So let's try and put it all behind us too. We all know where we stand in terms of who we blame for what but let's just stick to football for the rest of the season. No more over analysing press releases and such.

I'm feeling excitement about today that I've not felt for a number of weeks now, I don't know why I just have a good feeling about today.

Let's hope come 5pm that hasn't changed.

Agree with the sentiment and respect your opinion, but doesn't that mean providing we aren't relegated, nothing will change? Danger then is next season will be just a repeat of this one minus Savage and Bueno?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

Would be nice if mistakes were admitted that there was then some openess about what is going to be done to remedy the situation and some commitment. For example, board taking some responsibility for not giving NC the funds and communicating to the fans how they plan to support him next season. Or, NC taking some responsibility for the play recently and a commitment to leave by mutual consent if we are relegated. :rolleyes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- line drawn

something had to be done to diffuse the situation Nigel had created

I suspect that the American's will have given him some cringeworthy management coaching or something like that.

it was noticeable that Nigel was quieter and more measured in his post match interviews and was wearing a suit.

Perhaps he understands that he was wrong and that his credibility is on the line within the dressing room and amongst supporters.

il be happy to draw a line after clough and his muppets have gone.

Miserable git.

Tell you what, you're manager, you've got peanuts to spend and you have to cull the squad and sell your best players...fans want to see good football, you must meet their demands.

Good luck...

As Dangerous walks away from the board room, cackles can be heard all around Derbyshire.

Archived