Pictures needed

WorksopRam

I'm doing a Media coursework production piece on football hooliganism and could do with a few more photos.

I can't use licensed ones (or whatever the term is) from the internet, so I've not got many.

Has anyone got any photos of things such as crowd trouble, fighting, hooligans, etc. that they wouldn't mind posting on here please?

Either ones you've took yourself or that you've seen on facebook and what have you.

Any help would be a big help :)

Cheers.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm doing a Media coursework production piece on football hooliganism and could do with a few more photos.

I can't use licensed ones (or whatever the term is) from the internet, so I've not got many.

Has anyone got any photos of things such as crowd trouble, fighting, hooligans, etc. that they wouldn't mind posting on here please?

Either ones you've took yourself or that you've seen on facebook and what have you.

Any help would be a big help :)

Cheers.

Just camp outside Frankie and Bennies when we play the dirties, reckon you'd be able to take a load yourself then.

I've got a few from the World Cup in Germany. My mates got them all, haven't seen him for a while, so will pop round at the weekend to see if he still has them. Think we have a good range from before/during/after the Portugal game....smashed shops/fighting etc.

I take it this won't get shown all over the place will it? :rolleyes:

I've got a few from the World Cup in Germany. My mates got them all, haven't seen him for a while, so will pop round at the weekend to see if he still has them. Think we have a good range from before/during/after the Portugal game....smashed shops/fighting etc.

I take it this won't get shown all over the place will it? :rolleyes:

Something like that would be cracking! A mix of club and international stuff.

No, not at all. Only part of my coursework to send off, but 'cos you're not allowed to take 'proper' ones from the internet, it makes it a bit more of a task.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived