Di Matteo sacked?

Cardifframs

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chairman Jeremy Peace told the club's official website: "This has been a tough decision but we, as a board, believe it is the right one to give the club the best possible chance of remaining in the Barclays Premier League.

"[sIZE=4]Our poor sequence of results stretches back more than three months and there has been little sign of it coming to an end.[/sIZE]

Just like our scenario but our board can;t see the light to do the same thing for us

Chairman Jeremy Peace told the club's official website: "This has been a tough decision but we, as a board, believe it is the right one to give the club the best possible chance of remaining in the Barclays Premier League.

"[sIZE=4]Our poor sequence of results stretches back more than three months and there has been little sign of it coming to an end.[/sIZE]

Just like our scenario but our board can;t see the light to do the same thing for us

Completely different circumstance. Anyway every single thread does not have to descend into whether Clough should go or not, it's about Di Matteo not Clough

He got manager of the month not that long ago, ridiculous decision.

I hope they get smashed every week now.

One of my best mates from uni days is a baggie, he's in shock. What an absolutely ridiculous decision. I'm with Alex, deserve to get relegated. He gets them promoted and with a fair chance of survival and not even the full season. Joke.

Archived