This Puts Everything perfectly

Sheep<3

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic letter, one that I 100% agree with on NC..

I still have an ounce of faith in the board.. If they was to go out and spend $3mill or so in the summer but keeping to the wage cap/bill then I'd see they're making progress..

I don't expect it though.. Actually more chance of DCFC making the playoffs this year.

when i read it, it blew my mind because i was like YES, this is what is expressed by 30,000 derby supporters, we all feel like this :)

Not all feel like this..

PeteDerby for example will never admit NC isn't a decent manager unless he's had at least $5mill to spend..

Obviously nothing wrong with that opinion..

IMO decent managers don't need $5mill to forge a good team and challenge for promotion.

ok so which fans feel like the bored is doing well, and clough is doing a spanking job bcause i for one am SICK TO DEATH of loosing players and continuously plumeting down the league table, being a complete laughing stock, being lied to by a board that is only bothered in shedding and shedding and shedding the club til there is nothing left. i'm sorry but there is a time limit on everything. i also want to know why it is that i am just so sick of watching season after season of the same sh** with nothing in return.

when i read it, it blew my mind because i was like YES, this is what is expressed by 30,000 derby supporters, we all feel like this :)

im afraid not my friend. Unfortunately we have a growing bunch of happy clappers who wont have a bad word said about the board,clough and players.Dont ask me why,it seems to be a lie back and it will work out in the end attitude.I think they are stupid but im piss1ng in the wind trying to convince them.

They wont start moaning until we are in league two.

im afraid not my friend. Unfortunately we have a growing bunch of happy clappers who wont have a bad word said about the board,clough and players.Dont ask me why,it seems to be a lie back and it will work out in the end attitude.I think they are stupid but im piss1ng in the wind trying to convince them.

They wont start moaning until we are in league two.

Improvement each season, genuine bid to get Commons and other targets despite some peoples reservations, and a decent squad who have shown what they can do.

I'm pretty happy, yes.

i'm not one for spending a bazllion squid on unessecary players, although its football 101 to atleast replace your top goal scorers before you sell them. I also feel that in order for us to get out of this league we need to spend money, yes we can play good football but when things go wrong, boy does it go wrong. i'm so sick of us picking scraps of the heap, if i was cloughie and they had offered me £300,000 for kris commons i would of done what any self respected manager would do for his top goal scorer and laughed, although it's us and we NEED the money so badly we will take anything. i wanna know why it is that clubs that get the same attends in league games that we get in cup matches, that aren't even the size of us can spend millions and yet we can't

Improvement each season, genuine bid to get Commons and other targets despite some peoples reservations, and a decent squad who have shown what they can do.

I'm pretty happy, yes.

A decent squad wouldnt have lost 10 of the last 12.

youre happy though,good luck to you.Im sure you will make a lovely doormat for a nice girl one day.

youre happy though,good luck to you.Im sure you will make a lovely doormat for a nice girl one day.

how can ppl back the board and cloughie with the record that we have. you guys live in bubbles of unrealistic optimism

There's no point in signing up for a forum unless you're prepared to change your mind on matters.

That letter changes everything for me. Excellent, excellent writing.

Agree!

Always I want to give them till the summer and see what they will give Nige but then again Nige has signed alot of playersw and his win ratio is ****!

A decent squad won 9 out of 12 games at one point.

Add the runs together and it evens up. We've hit teams on top form, which is unfortunate.

And save your petty comments, you're a grown man for fecks sake. Act like one, not some kid in the playground.

Archived