Trouble after Forest game

sage

Someone was trying to tell me there was a fair amount of trouble after the game, near the JJB and on the footbridge over the A52 near the Fireplace car park.

I didn't see any, but this fan told me the police were stopping people from going through the JJB car park.

Anybody see anything?

(Not that i approve of such matters)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was waiting for a thread like this lol.

After coming out of the ground, me and my mates saw it all kick off between F+B's and JJB.

Being the naive teens that we are, we rushed over to see what the crack was.

All pretty much kicking off, apparently a Forest fan was giving it large on the way back to his car and got hounded by our lot, but I couldn't see this exactly.

Looked to me like Derby fans vs. a lot of heavy-handed police. (OB)

Just pushing and shoving really.

Seven people have been arrested for offences connected with the Nottingham Forest and Derby County football match.

Two men were arrested after a confrontation between fans near Derby's Pride Park stadium.

Three others were arrested over public order offences, one for common assault against a police officer and another for breaching a football banning order.

Despite this, police thanked the majority of fans for their good behaviour during the day.

Supt Gary Parkin, who was match commander, said: "A small group of fans confronted each other in the east car park but officers intervened before the situation could escalate.

"I feel that our strategy for policing the match was successful, however it is disappointing that fans who attended the match purely to enjoy the game had to witness pockets of disorder."

Was waiting for a thread like this lol.

After coming out of the ground, me and my mates saw it all kick off between F+B's and JJB.

Being the naive teens that we are, we rushed over to see what the crack was.

All pretty much kicking off, apparently a Forest fan was giving it large on the way back to his car and got hounded by our lot, but I couldn't see this exactly.

Looked to me like Derby fans vs. a lot of heavy-handed police. (OB)

Just pushing and shoving really.

hit the nail on the head

Archived