Conor Sammon - Kilmarnock

Chris Peduck

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but far away from his girlfriend and living in wales.

Can't believe I had to spell that out for you.

You are saying living in Wales is a bad thing?

Funny coming from someone who is in Edinburgh no matter what you are there for.

Do you know if he is stil with that girl? Does she live with him now?

You are saying living in Wales is a bad thing?

Funny coming from someone who is in Edinburgh no matter what you are there for.

Do you know if he is stil with that girl? Does she live with him now?

I wouldn't like to live in Wales, personal choice. Are you saying that Edinburgh is not a nice place, if so then you haven't been.

No idea to be honest, but it was a major choice in his decision in the first place so I'm sure he was serious about her. Were they not engaged?

I wouldn't like to live in Wales, personal choice. Are you saying that Edinburgh is not a nice place, if so then you haven't been.

No idea to be honest, but it was a major choice in his decision in the first place so I'm sure he was serious about her. Were they not engaged?

How do I know?

It was ages ago.

His strike partner Rui Miguel seems to be already almost sure Sammon will go (somewhere)

"It was good playing with Conor Sammon. I like to play two strikers so it was good for me as well.

I hope he stays. Maybe for him it's good to move, but for us it's good for him to stay because he is an important player."

I don't know. Seemed to be a pretty last minute thing that the deal fell through. Wouldn't be surprised if a quiet word had been had somewhere, you know what I mean.

Yer.

I wasn't knocking what you said lol. Scunny do know a good striker so I am hoping he will be good.

Archived