Conor Sammon - Kilmarnock

Chris Peduck

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he will come here.

It's another of those long drawn out affairs that invariably ends in tears (for us) as somone else nips in at the death and offers him more than a fiver a week.:frown:

Plus, don't Killy want a fee for him. Good grief, the robbers:p

Not that much of a step up is it, better to move for a club you really want to go to if you're settled where you are now.

You can't really say that. Scunny's side has more quality but the league Kilmarnock are in is better then the Championship. But for me would be a hard decision.

I don't know what to make of this to be honest. Best to players gone within 6 months and no replacements. I would take 21st place if they offered it now.

Not that much of a step up is it, better to move for a club you really want to go to if you're settled where you are now.

Agreed but then again, what can we offer him that Ssausagehorpe can't? Aside from playing in front of a library of 28,000 at home.

You can't really say that. Scunny's side has more quality but the league Kilmarnock are in is better then the Championship. But for me would be a hard decision.

I don't know what to make of this to be honest. Best to players gone within 6 months and no replacements. I would take 21st place if they offered it now.

I honestly dont think it is, the SPL is no better than the Championship. They have Celtic and Rangers who would do well, then the rest are either this league quality or less.

I really wouldn't, I think people are panicking.

mcsilks, well our club if anything is a platform. Perform infront of going near 30,000 a week and other clubs will take notice. Plus it's a higher level of football, better wages and must be better than the crowds at Kilmarnock.

I honestly dont think it is, the SPL is no better than the Championship. They have Celtic and Rangers who would do well, then the rest are either this league quality or less.

I really wouldn't, I think people are panicking.

mcsilks, well our club if anything is a platform. Perform infront of going near 30,000 a week and other clubs will take notice. Plus it's a higher level of football, better wages and must be better than the crowds at Kilmarnock.

What I was trying to say.

But Scunny are better then them.

So Ssausagehorpe are better than Kilmarnock but are in the relegation zone of the championship while Kilmarnock are comfortably mid table in a better league. Doesn't really make sense does it? The championship is far better than the SPL

because of their league position, didn't want to join a side that looks like its going down

If that was the reason, he`ll probably turn us down too. We are one of the worst teams in this division, by form over the last two months!

Would expect it was down to wages. Moving to Ssausagehorpe would have been a new challenge for him. Probably week in week out he would be playing against better sides, and putting himself on show in England.

Ssausagehorpe have an eye for strikers.

Would expect we would outdo Scunny on wages, but who knows.

He would probably know he would get a good chance to lead the line here at Derby with Commons going up to Scotland.

Who knows even if Clough is able to match Scunny's bid. On the evidence of the last couple of years, you have to be doubtful. He is surely the one Clough has gone to watch today though. Why bother, if he`s not looking to add him to the squad. In the past Clough has said Scotland is a good market to look for potential talent to bring back to the Championship.

Well you seem to think that we're going down and would take 21st place right now. I see that as panicking, yes.

it's a massive overreaction, and most of the people that are saying these sorts of things are new members, hmmmmm. I'm still pretty sure that we'll improve on last year's performance, in fact I'd be pretty disappointed if we didn't

If that was the reason, he`ll probably turn us down too. We are one of the worst teams in this division, by form over the last two months!

Would expect it was down to wages. Moving to Ssausagehorpe would have been a new challenge for him. Probably week in week out he would be playing against better sides, and putting himself on show in England.

Ssausagehorpe have an eye for strikers.

Would expect we would outdo Scunny on wages, but who knows.

He would probably know he would get a good chance to lead the line here at Derby with Commons going up to Scotland.

Who knows even if Clough is able to match Scunny's bid. On the evidence of the last couple of years, you have to be doubtful. He is surely the one Clough has gone to watch today though. Why bother, if he`s not looking to add him to the squad. In the past Clough has said Scotland is a good market to look for potential talent to bring back to the Championship.

He stated in an interview it was because of their league position. He was set to double his wages at Ssausagehorpe so take that as you will. Nice to see someone that's not all about the money

He stated in an interview it was because of their league position. He was set to double his wages at Ssausagehorpe so take that as you will. Nice to see someone that's not all about the money

Kilmarnock are having a good season and Sammon is one of the key reasons for it. But his boss has already accepted one bid for him and said there has been renewed interest. Bet your life on it that Clough is not the only person representing a championship club, scouting the fella at Hamilton today.

He would know that, in terms of History and fanbase, we are a massive club compared to Scunny. Think that, playing staff wise, we are about equal though at present.

Archived