The way forward?

davenportram

Well chilled,thanks-in fact I find the whole affair quite amusing (and enlightening).

Really? You come across as a bit highly strung there Ramblur.:rolleyes:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that some form of contaception I've not heard about?:D

By 'court motion', I mean that I **** on the judges desk and told him to back me in whatever I say or i'll do it again.

By me in the hole I can't imagine that any ideas that Boycie has about me being in one are good for me so i'm gonna go ahead and presume I don't wanna be there.

By 'court motion', I mean that I **** on the judges desk and told him to back me in whatever I say or i'll do it again.

Could be sloppy journalism in certain circumstances.

Scorned? Nah.. life's too short for that crap.

couldn't be bothered to be honest, besides, I'm in far too good a mood today to let anyone spoil it, so am going to carry on chillaxin :D

erm, put the petrol can down Alex.

I wouldn't want to be holding a petrol can, as if hell hath no fury like them i'm presuming they'll be covered in even more fire.

Besides which, hell isn't somewhere I believe exists so to me, nohingness does not have the same anger as..............well...............anything.

Therefore, sentences such as 'Hell hath no fury like a big juicy watermelon' are valid. Which is odd.

Please excuse me...........I need to take my medication..... :redface:

The last time I had morphene it had no effect whatsoever. I think I must be immune to it's charms.

I believe the term is 'You didn't have enough' :p

Dare I say was it from when you gave birth? :redface: Either that or a rebellious streak when younger :rolleyes:

Yep, it was. I asked for every legal drug but in illegal large doses. :p

I think my mum did the same, I did alot of damage apparently when I was born :eek: I was born with a cut down my head, two black eyes and my left arm out of place.

I think I must have had an epic fight with my evil twin and just about won. Or maybe i'm the evil one. Which is an intriguing thought........more morphene for this conundrum, I think.

Archived