Anyone Good With Eye Knowledge?

Alex W

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For every cloud there's a silver lining I suppose.

Well, i've had a good run. Reaching 19 aint too bad for me :D

Only your eyesight, unfortunatley (saved everyone from having to post), is terminal.

Qui maly pense honi soit... it was only my school blazer, never knew what it meant

Only your eyesight, unfortunatley (saved everyone from having to post), is terminal.

Qui maly pense honi soit... it was only my school blazer, never knew what it meant

Darnit. I'm going to have to reach out to the cybernetics community and have some kind of Cyborg type device fitted then. Seems the only reasonable thing to do.

And that basically means 'Evil to those who would think of evil'.

Darnit. I'm going to have to reach out to the cybernetics community and have some kind of Cyborg type device fitted then. Seems the only reasonable thing to do.

And that basically means 'Evil to those who would think of evil'.

Yeah, you could have a Terminator style eye where info scrolls across your vision. Ya know, so when you see a really interesting Roman building it instantly translates the latin for you, and it scrolls acroos your eye. :p

Or sky sports news ticker tape scrolling at the bottom. Think this would be a better eyedea

Yeah, you could have a Terminator style eye where info scrolls across your vision. Ya know, so when you see a really interesting Roman building it instantly translates the latin for you, and it scrolls acroos your eye. :p

Or sky sports news ticker tape scrolling at the bottom. Think this would be a better eyedea

That's the kind of shizzle i'm thinking of :D Can't help but feel we'd know if that technology was already around, but incase they've kept it on the hush hush i'll get enquiring.

And eyedea is worth a 6/10, well done. Eye see what you did there......

That's the kind of shizzle i'm thinking of :D Can't help but feel we'd know if that technology was already around, but incase they've kept it on the hush hush i'll get enquiring.

And eyedea is worth a 6/10, well done. Eye see what you did there......

Feck me. 6/10 = well done. What's a 9?

I think you can get it in Japan. Probably won't be over here for a few years though.

Feck me. 6/10 = well done. What's a 9?

I think you can get it in Japan. Probably won't be over here for a few years though.

9 = Brilliant. 6 = better than ok, well done you. ;)

They have the ability to put a computer screen inside your eyelid already, but the thing is it can be easily hacked and shutting your eye obviously won't shut it off so if you lose the power source someone can f**k you over big time.

With friends like mine, they'd use it to torture me. Constant looping of Leeds Uniteds greatest matches. I think i'd take the only feasable option out and rip my eye from my face....

9 = Brilliant. 6 = better than ok, well done you. ;)

They have the ability to put a computer screen inside your eyelid already, but the thing is it can be easily hacked and shutting your eye obviously won't shut it off so if you lose the power source someone can f**k you over big time.

With friends like mine, they'd use it to torture me. Constant looping of Leeds Uniteds greatest matches. I think i'd take the only feasable option out and rip my eye from my face....

Feckin geeks!! If they weren't spunkin over their 2 computer monitors at the same time, and stopped hacking shizzle, we could all have terminator eyes.

This world is so unfair.

I think you're going to have to rip your eye off anyway. Apparently, when it gets to the terminal stage, it just pops out onto its optic nerve and just swings about near your upper lip.

Feckin geeks!! If they weren't spunkin over their 2 computer monitors at the same time, and stopped hacking shizzle, we could all have terminator eyes.

This world is so unfair.

I think you're going to have to rip your eye off anyway. Apparently, when it gets to the terminal stage, it just pops out onto its optic nerve and just swings about near your upper lip.

I know :mad: Lets storm their homes, they're hardly going to put up much of a fight, they're nerds! Albeit nerds with an abundance of technology and laser firing weaponry, but nerds nontheless. The issue that I too am a nerd shouldn't be too much of a handicap......

It is indeed. Kids die in the Lebanon over religious war, yet Katie Price is a millionaire with 4 autobiographies about here f*cking people and then doing f*ck all until the next autobiography. AND we have no terminator eyes. Hipocrisy I tell thee.

Sounds like I have a 'ball in the cup' type game to look forward to atleast then. Something to amuse myself with during times of hardship.

Have you been to the doctors yet then?

Haven't been to the doctors since I was about 10, i'm just sticking with it. Looks brilliant so i'm not going to argue.

Fun fact, my doctor was that conficted paedophile that got sent down not long ago :eek: (Don't worry, I was never buggered)

not a paediatrician then who got sent down by an illiterate judge?

Unfortunately for the word of comedy, he was an actual paedophile. Well, he was charged with holding paedophilic images, no-one has ever complained about him doing anything.

Archived