Anyone Good With Eye Knowledge?

Alex W

Strange thread but this is a rare shot in the dark incase we have anyone who might give me an answer.

I've had Hazel/Green coloured eyes all my life, as short as its been currently, with an 'eclipse' type thing going on around the pupil. More Hazel than green.

Now, having seen my eyes in the mirror not long ago, lo and behold, my eyes are a deep green and the 'eclipse' thing looks amazing.

Now, I am not a worrier so i'm gonna take this in my stride as it could bugger off soon and to be frank it looks brilliant, but does anyone know why eyes change colour? I've read that it could be due to lighting and sometimes through age it changes, but it seems very odd.

So, in the risk of being ridiculed, any help why its done this? :confused:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cut n paste works well for you then alex?

Copy and paste ;) , but yes it does :redface:

In fairness I know one or two bits, but i'm too young to have been taught any Latin :rolleyes: That quote about the catapult is one of my favourites though and I can pretty much recite that without help :cool:

And you trigg? Or are you a secret Latin lover? (I believe those charges have been levelled at YR in the past too)

not really into it in a big way, i like to be able to read some of the writing i see on buildings , churches etc

boring i know .

Not boring, I find it interesting, though that might make me boring too :redface:

I was intrigued by it because of the Roman empire etc, all the old empires, civilizations etc intrigue me, particularly war and battle tactics. Learnt a fair few Latin things because of that.

Would be good to bring Latin back, mainly because I want to be able to talk in code about people 5 feet away :D

lol , i know what you mean, the roman empire is a fascinating subjet, powerful to say the least.

Very, brought down by a combination of religion, madness and a slowly decaying military.

Bloody good soldiers for a while though, strange enough I think we managed to halt the second Roman invasion advancing in Derby. By then we were fecked though, killed most of us already.

Archived