Bellamy Arrested

Day

Wales and Cardiff City striker Craig Bellamy has been arrested by police investigating an alleged assault in Cardiff city centre.

The incident happened in Caroline Street in the early hours of Sunday morning.

South Wales Police said two men, aged 20 and 26, sustained facial injuries which did not require hospital treatment at the time.

Mr Bellamy, 31, has been bailed pending further inquiries.

Cardiff City FC said it would be inappropriate to comment but the striker, who is on loan with the Bluebirds from Premier League high-flyers Manchester City, would be in the squad for the Championship game at Norwich City on Saturday.

The former Liverpool and Celtic player was not involved in Cardiff's FA Cup third-round tie at Stoke last Saturday.

Police have not named Mr Bellamy but in a statement confirmed a 31-year-old man had been arrested.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-12175278

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually like him. Might not have been banter, could have been some really nasty stuff, you don't know.

yeah fair enough, but you just have to ignore it and move on. It's like Materazzi and Zidane in the final, now I'm no fan of Materazzi but no matter what he said to Zidane, nothing excuses what he did.

Caroline Street in Cardiff is known as Salmonella Street by the locals. Its full of bars and kebab shops.

Its doubtful any Swansea were mooching about, more likely Mr. Bellamy's rep as a cvunt caught up with him.

Tom Jones heads to Caroline Street,whenever hes back in Cardiff!

There was a famous photo mind,a few years ago,in the local evening paper.

It showed a rat asleep/dead?,in one of the take away windows.

Dont know if it ever ended up in someones Kebab.:rolleyes:

Punch up. Nuff said really, probably some Swansea fans who've had a go and hes given them something to take home with them :rolleyes:

On last nights local news,they interviewed the Club owner,who witnessed the incident.

He said Bellamy was the innocent party,and was ambushed by 2 x yobs.

Tom Jones heads to Caroline Street,whenever hes back in Cardiff!

There was a famous photo mind,a few years ago,in the local evening paper.

It showed a rat asleep/dead?,in one of the take away windows.

Dont know if it ever ended up in someones Kebab.:rolleyes:

Eeeww, nice place.

I'm afraid it's just Mr Bellamy being himself, a jumped up, arrogant thug, nothing more, nothing less. :mad:

Edited as I didn't see Cardifframs last post. *blush*

Still think he is all of the above.

Eeeww, nice place.

I'm afraid it's just Mr Bellamy being himself, a jumped up, arrogant thug, nothing more, nothing less. :mad:

Edited as I didn't see Cardifframs last post. *blush*

Still think he is all of the above.

It could have been the local delicacy mind- RAT A Touille!

I`ll get my coat.

Archived