Glick On radio Derby

Sheep<3

The Thing is, its very much doo or die, because we need players and with the way performances keep going and whether kris commons signs will drop more, therefore its essential they bring players and start justifying the sh it they are coming out with

:confused:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"We have some additions we're looking to and NEEDING to make."

That was a direct quote from Glick. I have put in capitals the word 'needing'. He said that. He knows we need players in.

Additions could be loans alex, he said he will only get a permanent if it's right, he was quoting Glick and if that is true same old garbage.

"We have some additions we're looking to and NEEDING to make."

That was a direct quote from Glick. I have put in capitals the word 'needing'. He said that. He knows we need players in.

My 12 week old grand daughters know we need players:D

He was quoting from Glick alex, the deal is never right, they didn't sign billy sharp or hooper because the deal wasn't right.

Clough said no by Sharp by all accounts.

Hooper we bid for, we didn't get him. Not because the 'deal wasn't right'. We were outbid on fees and wages by Celtic.

Hooper we bid for, we didn't get him. Not because the 'deal wasn't right'. We were outbid on fees and wages by Celtic.

Yo Alex wat up?

Where was you after the match because you weren't on here when we needed you most :frown:

He was quoting from Glick alex, the deal is never right, they didn't sign billy sharp or hooper because the deal wasn't right.

Was it right for Sharp or Hooper? Hooper wanted to play champions league football and Sharp is settled in Doncaster.

It's like going over old ground permanently, groundhog day. Nightmare.

Wake up!!!

Spin spin spin thats all i heard there..(permanent if we need to go there) oh dear how long more of this ***** from he Yanks will supporters take?

We still have a relatively good chance of the play-offs, but we will invest in long term loanees and short term loanees God give me strength with these Yank owners.

Maybe they just don't have any money?

I personally don't think a $1mill signing will make us a playoff team.. We're still short of a very good spine, something that could take 2 years to build..

A decent GK, CB, DM, AM and ST are all needed..

Don't really expect the owners to spend 4mill at least to sort that out.. Especially when we've still got alot of deadwood/high earners here.

What agenda, or are you a Rams Trust geek I upset in the past?

I had the unfortune to listen to Glick on radio, and live and breathe DCFC, I hang on every word at DCFC. I have NO agenda whatsoever I am a lifelong Derby fan who wants what is best for the club. I suggest you look elsewhere for somebody to write your anti-board accusations!

There seems to be rather a lot of people who agree with me about Glick's spin :rolleyes:

a lot of those people also seem to have joined the forum in the last few days, funny that isn't it. Also no i'm not the Rams Trust "geek", and I would say it's fairly offensive to call someone a geek when they have the interests of DCFC at heart

Well why did glick mention unrealistic or unwanted targets just when season tickets needed to be taken up? maybe someone can see some support waning and is now spinning his american face off to salvage the wreckage from this result and recent results.

Any club can bid for any player and claim the where outbid, but it depends how much you bid.

sooooo if we make a £5.00 bid for messi then its ok? as long as we have made a bid....

Well why did glick mention unrealistic or unwanted targets just when season tickets needed to be taken up? maybe someone can see some support waning and is now spinning his american face off to salvage the wreckage from this result and recent results.

He wasn't spinning it, we were bidding for him at the time so of course it was mentioned! There was atleast a month of barganing before Celtic came in.

They know we'll buy season tickets en-mass anyway, they hardly need to spin much to get us to turn up in force.

a lot of those people also seem to have joined the forum in the last few days, funny that isn't it. Also no i'm not the rams trust "geek", and i would say it's fairly offensive to call someone a geek when they have the interests of dcfc at heart

lol!!!!! :D

lol!!!!! :D

He wasn't spinning it, we were bidding for him at the time so of course it was mentioned! There was atleast a month of barganing before Celtic came in.

They know we'll buy season tickets en-mass anyway, they hardly need to spin much to get us to turn up in force.

but if sharp was settled in donny and celtic wanted hooper then it was unlikely we were going to sign them, they don't mention every loan they want to sign so why permanent players? Also if they were unrealsitic they shouldn't have said owt.

Archived