Let's pretend

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me, for £5m.

I'm a right back but you'll have to sign me without seeing me play. That's how I roll.

So, should I turn up tomorrow or?........

Hahaha, Shame you cant play at LB to be fair mate. I'd stick with Brayford. Get yourself playing LB and id be willing to piss £5m into the wind to see Roberts leave.

Hahaha, Shame you cant play at LB to be fair mate. I'd stick with Brayford. Get yourself playing LB and id be willing to piss £5m into the wind to see Roberts leave.

I suppose I might be tempted to switch defensive positions......

For £6m.

:D

Probably a completely pointless post, But let's pretend I have just won the Euromillions (woohoo!!!!!!!!). And I have decided to give Derby £5m to solely spend on Transfers (If only!).

Who would you like to see come in??

If you decided to do that you should have all the money taken of you, and you should be sectioned:rolleyes::D

At what point are ANY of them signing for us.? remember what we are....a mid table division two side...nothing more.

De Laet and Lewis aren't totally out of the question.

The rest are. Andy Reid only because of his Forest connections. (Ignoring his wages of course)

At what point are ANY of them signing for us.? remember what we are....a mid table division two side...nothing more.

Mate, read the Threads first post I made. This is literally just a bit of fun. Man, I called myself ANGERMAN, But I may have to surrender the title to you :D .Haha just kidding, I know we wont sign any, but I'd like to know what players you would love to see that aren't MESSI/RONALDO/INIESTA etc etc.. but more realistic transfers.

Probably a completely pointless post, But let's pretend I have just won the Euromillions (woohoo!!!!!!!!). And I have decided to give Derby £5m to solely spend on Transfers (If only!).

Who would you like to see come in??

Personally,

I'd give Ben Pringle a 25 year contract

Archived