Forest fans and Sav, nasty

Wilko

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know its xmas but this is all a bit lovey dovey isnt it?

we need those three points. we dont want a repeat of the Leicester performance. And we dont want wee jimmy krankie punching the air at the final whistle.

get it up 'em.

Bennet eh? He was shocking when he came here with Palace. Did he play against you or is he only on loan?

No hes only on loan, think it ends soon. So couldn't play against us. They were all terrible against us, think he would of been glad to have missed that game.

in all honesty you'd have to be a ******' moron to put savage in the same vein as the players mentioned, all thats wrong with the game?

he has never injured anyone sadistically, he has always lead by example in the dressing room and how to live your private life.

He is a genuinely nice bloke that would do anything for the group of people around him, sure his opinions are different but in a world where footballers are paying thousands to sleep with women when there wives are at home..etc another beating women in night clubs.

it just highlights how narrow minded and ill educated the forest bunch are, still shouldn't tar with the same brush, I'm sure the majority can see this and just give him friendly banter.

Now now, you have been a tad naughty with this one! Put it in to context and it doesn't seem quite so bad. I don't like the language he uses but the point he raises is a valid one:

He's not a great laugh at all. He's a cheating, vile, arrogant c*nt who alongside of Joey Barton and the Terry brothers symbolises everything that is rotten about our modern day game.

Savage is also as thick as a Gurkha's foreskin. My own personal hatred was cemented when on 606 he argued that there is nothing wrong with top class players like Wayne Rooney smoking. When questioned as to whether this would have had a detrimental impact on youngsters given footballers were role models, he stated that some of the greatest players in the world smoked and therefore your performance is not necessarily affected. An irresponsible stance in the extreme, yet the moron is so far removed from reality this is hardly a surprise.

I hope some day a bitter kid who never made it due to a lack of pace stubs out their fag on the c*nts bleached locks and provokes a michael Jackson stylee ignition.

Archived