Change gender for a day

Day

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, the predictable answers fellas.

It's not all fun being the fairer sex you know. We have to put up with the monthly's......oh, the joys!

No man could handle that!! :p

See the problems here is you only deal with your monthly as all women "understand" do they don't nag each other. We have to deal with the monthly of every woman we know.

Try handling that!

if i was a man for the day in my house i would have to do all the cooking....not having tha,t but then i suppose i could lie on my back and let him do all the work for a change :p

least there would be no que's for the loo. serious question though for the men, how the hell would you get your winkies through the gaps in your pants as Gaz's are like a maze, feel sorry for small men with not a lot of length, bet they p1ss on themsleves all the time (unless they flop it over the top)

if i was a man for the day in my house i would have to do all the cooking....not having tha,t but then i suppose i could lie on my back and let him do all the work for a change :p

least there would be no que's for the loo. serious question though for the men, how the hell would you get your winkies through the gaps in your pants as Gaz's are like a maze, feel sorry for small men with not a lot of length, bet they p1ss on themsleves all the time (unless they flop it over the top)

hahahaha, good one lynds!:D

And for the poster who likened having a **** to giving birth?????!!!!!!

Do me a favour........hahahahahahaha.

I'd use the feminine powers of seduction and manipulation to get people to give me lots of money and jewellery that I would sell for more money. I'd spend all the money I made in the day on a massive lesbian party with Lindsay Lohan and Christina Aguilera.

Worrying that I've thought this through so logically but it would be a great way to make the most of the opportunity.

Archived