Wikileaks.......

Alex W

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It ends with a '.ch' instead of '.org' now Worksop, try that. Loaded well enough for me.

There is tons of stuff, former Taliban members wanting to start negotiations with their former allies, tons of America views on the world, everything. I can't really give too many highlights, but check it out, there is far more on there than I can possibly mention.

And Boycie, that's another poor joke, do better ;)

Hope i'm ok to post this link, it's from Wikileaks but appears under a different name. I presume it's a linked website they've created for this video:

http://www.collateralmurder.com/

Just have a view of the top video, if you're not of a sensitive nature.........shocking.

This is why Wikileaks is needed.

That's awful. Dint feel good at all after watching that.

alex, It's all ****** mate, and you've been sucked in.

Interested to know whats ****** Boycie. The fact that smalltalk from the diplomats has been published or are you saying Wikileaks made it up.

Looking through establishment sources, news, papers, political statements, websites etc, there is no denial of the facts.

The UK and US governments have criticised it in case it harms their relations with other countries, NOT because its not true.

A little light shining into the dark corners never goes amiss.

There is in regard to American operations. Predator drones killing entire villages to take out one insurgent?

There is quite alot in here that hasn't been published by the papers for some reason. And I mean alot.

Not all of it is suprising, but a fair few things on here are intriguing.

Alex,

as a journo, (or potential one!), you should be aware that there is more to life than reading the red tops.

Most of the stuff HAS been published but its usually tucked away between the major issues of X factor or I'm a Celebrity!

I am well aware of that Uttox, but alot of this information is confidential.

Despite what may have been thought of or presumed about American military tactics, policy etc it is here detailed very specifically, something not even the most lenient of documents could have reported beforehand.

And for the record I don't buy the red tops, I hate X Factor and have seen I'm A Celeb once this year.

Alot of these details were not disclosed, an awful lot more than the papers and media are mentioning for some reason. Such as the former Talian insurgents who are attempting to broker talks with Allied forces and Taliban leaders, or the Predatordrone attacks.

Very little was published about those two things alone. Alot of inside information is here.

I agree mate. There's some stuff that is absolutely frightening.

The saudis and other middle eastern states demanding nucleur retribution against Iran.

You read it as if its nowt, but then it sorts of sinks in.

The US, China and Russia are being asked to nuke Iran..., by Saudi Arabia..:eek:

WTF?

I agree mate. There's some stuff that is absolutely frightening.

The saudis and other middle eastern states demanding nucleur retribution against Iran.

You read it as if its nowt, but then it sorts of sinks in.

The US, China and Russia are being asked to nuke Iran..., by Saudi Arabia..:eek:

WTF?

It's like something out of a film, very scary indeed.

You're right too, about the sinking in bit. At first you read it and you think "Sounds about right" and then it slowly dawns on you that countries are asking others to nuke and kill millions of people.

Kin ell, I hadn't really looked into these "wikileaks" at all.

Just clicked onto the link and I feel sick to the pit of my stomach.

Definitely not all ******. I take that stupid remark back.:frown:

No worries, and that link really is an awful thing to unfold and watch. Made me feel angry.......... it's hard not to go off on a rant about it.

The wikileaks chap is in Wandsworth prison, bail refused, his lawyer cannot see him until Monday.

Amazon, ebay, paypal, Mastercard and Visa have all stopped taking donations to Wikileaks while the US are telling corporations that they are condoning espionage if they host the wikileaks website.

Its fascinating stuff but really its a bit scary. Underneath it all is a battle for freedom of speech and control of the internet.

Archived