Facebook Group for the Forum?

Alex W

Just got thinking, (always a dangerous notion), would a facebook group be a good way of getting the forum advertised a bit more?

There are a few good posters commenting on the Derby County group, (mixed in with a few dozen idiots of course), but I imagine alot would join here if they knew about the forum.

Good idea Daveo? Bad? :confused:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We had one....then we didn't....where did it go?....god knows, despite several emails to Facebook I never got a reply to why it was taken down.

Could have been a forest fan flagged it and they took it off? They can be so touchy with regard to the flagging button, they'll take anything down. Even if it's not offensive.

Start a new one perhaps?

Meh,

Would of been handy when the DET was online to get us a few more in, now that has closed down and we're numero uno in Google do we need one?, especially if they are going to take it down willy nilly with no explanation.

We're on sausageter tho, although I keep forgetting to Tweet. I'l get going on that again, got a fair few followers on there.

Saying that, if you wanna start one Alex, I'm right behind you! ;)

That one's up to Daveo, reckon we could get a few more quality posters from it though.

Any publicity is good publicity! (I'll try not to tell them about Boycie though...... :D )

Not even I can see it now, I got a notification from the group and then its my comment had disappeared :-( lol.

I banished you!

Facebook is being gay, I created the page and couldn't do owt with it for 20mins or so. I reckon they are on to us already.

I banished you!

Facebook is being gay, I created the page and couldn't do owt with it for 20mins or so. I reckon they are on to us already.

The comment popped up again, hopefully just some teething problems.

And I am unbanishable Daveo. I should probably put that on my CV, it'd look pretty cool :cool:

Archived