The Apprentice

Day

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only just watched this on iPlayer a couple of days ago.

Guppy Girl had to go as she didn't pull her weight unfortunately. It's always cruel in the first week but it's a cruel game show.

I thought both the product managers were awful and the boys only won because the other team was WORSE.

The females were very bitchy and as typical Apprentice canditates, demonstrated incredible ability whilst getting in each other's way just like Gerrard and Lampard.

I wish I could pour Vodka like those performers did at the end! Maybe that should be a task one week, to open cocktail bars.

The blonde girl was FIT so I hope she stays in the series for long enough.

• 5 weeks later...

Bumping a old thread here but anyhow.................

Is it just me or are the candidates this year all thick as pig ****?

Seriously none of them deserve a £100k pa salary, they all seem more suited to stacking supermarket shelves in Tesco (no offence is your a Tesco shelve stacker)

Nooral was awful, he had to go. He just managed to find himself on the winning team whilst doing no work.

The Geordie guy seems pretty intelligent, he just seems very argumentative and has an over-inflated ego.

Howard from Derby has looked quite so far, he hasn't made much impact.

i quite like phillip lol he just wants to get down to the job although this week he should have listened to that beasty women can't remember her name and he gets man points for bedding the blonde lol coz you all would wouldn't you

• 1 month later...

Bump up a old thread is anyone still watching?

Only 2 weeks left now, tonight is the interview stage where you get to hear what crap they put in their C.V. At the end of last weeks episode they showed you a clip of the Israeli woman (can't think of her name now), in her interview going crazy asking how they got hold of her bank details, should be interesting.

Who do you think will make the final?

Kate and Debra look like the favourites to make it although I can see James sneaking in there if one of the other two interviews goes tits up, I don't hold much hope for Lorraine or the other woman.

Yasmina's a steady Eddie, she'll be lucky to make the final.

Lorraine needs to pull something out of her sleeve in these interviews.

I think Kate's there, it will be between Debra and James for the other place. Twill all depend upon the interview.

The blonde knows what she's doing. She's coherent, confident, intelligent and sensible. I'm not sure she has what it takes to be interesting though, thinking up brave new ideas.

He shouldn't have picked Yasmina, I know she has a steady business but she doesn't seem to be anything special. He should have taken a risk and gone with someone with more personality like Debra or James. If they'd failed, he could have just made Kate the winner.

No real excitement in the final, though I don't mind who wins. They seem sensible but not special.

I wouldn't employ any of them, well apart from Kate as long as she agreed to work in the nude maybe. If you have watched throughout the whole series they have all made major cock ups, if these are the best he could find he may as well retire now.

Archived