The Apprentice

Day

New series starts tonight at 9pm, anyone else watching?

One of the few remaining tv programmes I actually look forward to the new series coming on. Hopefully we get some totty in this year to make it even more watchable

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about that, 2 stand out, ones got a daft beard which I will be pointing at and shouting why, why why has he got that! and one is quite attractive. I'l let you figure out which is which.

they were rubbish that guy from derby is a bit of a tw@t aswell aint he, mona should have gone though she was rubbish and she tried to shift the blame onto other people when it was clearly her fault, the best one was the guy that took charge of the car washing bit, I think i will apply next year I definately could do better than them imo

I say that every year, the tasks look so simple yet they make it so hard and these are supposed to be intelligent people.

The women had it easy, why didn't they grab a bucket and sponge, nip down Oxford Street and buy a bikini each and stand in a busy car park. How many men would they have got paying a fiver each for a quick car wash? Forget posh cars and the full service, wet boobs will make money whilst men live on this planet.

Originally posted by David;7053

I say that every year, the tasks look so simple yet they make it so hard and these are supposed to be intelligent people.

The women had it easy, why didn't they grab a bucket and sponge, nip down Oxford Street and buy a bikini each and stand in a busy car park. How many men would they have got paying a fiver each for a quick car wash? Forget posh cars and the full service, wet boobs will make money whilst men live on this planet.

did you see the state of some of them i think i would speed away rather than slow down lol

Archived