Ipswich & Doncaster Highlights Needed

Wilko

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could really do with highlights for these games, making a new highlights vid. Got some for every match so far except these two. If anyone can point me in the direction of some would be much obliged.

I've got the BBC ones. I've been meaning to check RW to see if I can still DL from there, as there's are much higher quality. I've been kindly donated a login but haven't had time to try it yet!

Let me know if you want the BBC vids or would like me to try & get the RW ones for you.

Martyn.

Cheers for the help guys, the embedded videos on Sky Sports and BBC are taken down after a week unfortunately.

Martyn, I'd love either one of those! Send me a PM and we'll sort something, cheers

Check your PM for the BBC ones, but I have the RW vids coming down as we speak.

Martyn.

How far have you got on the videos?

The first one was brilliant.

Thanks.

Got all the videos of the goals up to now (big thanks to Martyn for the two in the title). Just putting them all together when I have time, the big sticking point is uploading them with an audio track which won't get recognised by this new detection software YouTube use to detect copyrighted audio. Not to mention the Football League have people scouring the sites looking for their videos, as do the Beeb.

I upload to DailyMotion aswell, but it gets nowhere nearly as seen as on YouTube

Don't know if it'll help you Wilko, but I can upload it on my Youtube channel too if you like, i'll write your channel into the description and tell them you did it etc.

Might not keep it on youtube for that long, but it'll be there if it gets taken down from your channel for a bit longer atleast.

Don't know if it'll help you Wilko, but I can upload it on my Youtube channel too if you like, i'll write your channel into the description and tell them you did it etc.

Might not keep it on youtube for that long, but it'll be there if it gets taken down from your channel for a bit longer atleast.

That would be awesome pal, as many people who can upload it the better (as long as they don't take credit :p).

I'll send you a copy when I get something done, appreciate the help bud!

That would be awesome pal, as many people who can upload it the better (as long as they don't take credit :p).

I'll send you a copy when I get something done, appreciate the help bud!

No worries fella (I won't take credit, i'm not THAT much of an arse lol)

Just drop me a PM when it's done and we can sort it from there.

Archived