Utch's dilemma

uttoxram75

On Monday and Tuesday next week I am going to Lake Windermere for a two day "Team building" course.

I believe this will include making a raft/bridge/fool of myself in sub-zero conditions.

The real dilemma though is this:

One of my colleagues is a gump. A reddog. An illiterate cave dweller from Sutton-in-Ashfield to be precise.

Do I show what a good team member I am or do I ensure he gets a soaking in the icy waters of Windermere?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Find the nearest cave, tell him to have a look and block it up. :D

He'll probably be looking at how he can get in first, so keep a wary eye on him.

On Monday and Tuesday next week I am going to Lake Windermere for a two day "Team building" course.

what a load of old b0llocks....you poor bogger.

i'd send him out in the dingy and then arrange for everyone else to go to the pub.

One must rise above cynicism I'm afraid RamNut. You speak as a fellow traveller in the world of corporate fellatio. The "team building" course consists of 3 of us from one facility in staffordshire "team building" with 3 from yarkshar and 3 from lankysher.

The 9 of us "team building" will never work together as a "team".

The 3 of us from the same site don't even work on the same shift or the same departments even.

Go figure.

The gumps 'avin it tho'. Minus 4 with a wind chill factor taking it up to minus 10 on the Monday according to Metcheck.

One very wet, very cold florist coming up...........:D

I believe this will include making a raft/bridge/fool of myself in sub-zero conditions.

The real dilemma though is this:

One of my colleagues is a gump. A reddog. An illiterate cave dweller from Sutton-in-Ashfield to be precise.

Do I show what a good team member I am or do I ensure he gets a soaking in the icy waters of Windermere?

Hope he has a ncie swim

Archived