Capello to replace Benitez?

Hartley Hare

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Moratti has said the way Inter are playing is "a problem".

After the games against Spurs he said that changes must be made. He mentioned that while everyone is talking about Bale and Spurs, Inter are one of the worlds greatest clubs and shouldn't be losing to these sort of team.

Benitez probably wont be allowed to lose another game in the CL or Serie A.

Heard there was some pressure on the Barca manager? Inter might see what happens there first though??

Don't want Capello at Inter. It'll end in tears for my AC Milan softspot club. He's a good manager. So was the last few England managers it seems. Maybe the problem is they hype around average players. Lampard..... one of the worlds best midfielders??? That, might be the problem.

"Ferdinand is one of the best defenders in the world". How many times do we hear that?? He's not even the 2nd best defender at United!!! Maybe after Vidic and Evra he's 3rd.

Please keep Capello England. :p

I would bloody love him to walk away, we have gone backwards imo. He doesn't know his best team yet and for the length of his charge thats a disgrace. He plays the wrong formations, players out of position. I have actually given up watching England now after the world cup, and I have not missed a bloody thing. For me though, who do we replace him with? Harry? Mclaren? Pearce? Big Sam? Only Harry strikes me as a candidate i know he said he would be interested, but would he be able to do the job 100%

I would bloody love him to walk away, we have gone backwards imo. He doesn't know his best team yet and for the length of his charge thats a disgrace. He plays the wrong formations, players out of position. I have actually given up watching England now after the world cup, and I have not missed a bloody thing. For me though, who do we replace him with? Harry? Mclaren? Pearce? Big Sam? Only Harry strikes me as a candidate i know he said he would be interested, but would he be able to do the job 100%

Doesn't matter who replaces him imo. It's not the manager it's the players. Tried and tested and failed under how many managers? Three?

Joe Cole arrives at Liverpool and Gerrard says to the media something like "technically he's as good as Messi".

That might be part of the problem. Deluded players.

Archived