im a celeb

Dangerous

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm afraid my kids love it - I tried not to watch it on Sunday but watched the last half hour - and now I'm hooked AGAIN.

Sean Ryder is a top chap - ate the eyeballs, penis and worms like he was eating fish and chips - savouring every mouthful. :D

Gillian McKeith of 'You are what you eat' fame; think she must have eaten a nasty, spiteful, woman that's scared of everything. :mad:

Someone commented that she looks like a plastic spoon that's been too near a fire.

Nigel Havers is a biatch. Lembit Opik is a tw@t. Britt Eckland wants to lay off the botox. The rest of them I have no opinion of.

What fun.

Well I'm afraid my kids love it - I tried not to watch it on Sunday but watched the last half hour - and now I'm hooked AGAIN.

Sean Ryder is a top chap - ate the eyeballs, penis and worms like he was eating fish and chips - savouring every mouthful. :D

Gillian McKeith of 'You are what you eat' fame; think she must have eaten a nasty, spiteful, woman that's scared of everything. :mad:

Someone commented that she looks like a plastic spoon that's been too near a fire.

Nigel Havers is a biatch. Lembit Opik is a tw@t. Britt Eckland wants to lay off the botox. The rest of them I have no opinion of.

What fun.

Mrs - I didn't half laugh when I read your post and fully agree with your views! :D

I'll just add that it will be fun to see Nigel lose his rag again with Opik (who I think is a right arse) and Linford is good at getting straight to the point.

I think if she's divorced Gazza then Sheryl should drop his surname but she can't can she because without it she'd fade into obscurity...

and Gillian, well, at least she can still poke her way through the contents of the camp toilet if she so desires. She's so odd!!

Think Nigel will win this one.

Archived