Making Plans For Nigel

sage

I dont think we need to spend that much in Jan window,maybe try and get Kuqi in and maybe Moore add the lad from Notts county(forgot his name Ben something) wish we could get Fielding for about £1 million as he wants to play and is hungry for it and i have never liked bywater(just his Manc Atitude) would rather have Fieldinga as he has done a great job and looks the part.

Wish we could get rid of the sick note that is Davies & Porter as they are another Mr & Mrs pair that dont fit into the team at the moment either.

The only one I rate out of that list you put up is Addison as he is England material and yer can see it. Anderson Pearson and Buxton dont rate(yes i know Pearson got us the goal at wembley), but he does not fit in for me in this great team we have now.

Just my humble opinion:frown:

I agree that the quality of the list isnt great, but they could all do a decent job in a team on the formn we are in at the moment.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Derby asked NC after today's game has he got any more young players from lower leagues to bring in the January window.

NC said he thought we had enough young players with potential and now we should be looking at established players.

It came across as a convoluted question over the radio, almost as if Radio Derby had been asked to ask him the question...

Don't think he'd tell anyone what his plans are in case Chelski and Manure start sniffing around.

Archived