Yanks looking for new owners?

Boy from Brazil

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HA HA HA....Love these forums and debates and how people gang up on others and think they are all pals in real life, tapping each other on the back like they knew each other in the pub or street and congratulating them.

Who is this BFB please enlighten me Wilko. Was he a good guy:rolleyes:

any hoooooooooooooo i will not fallout with fellow rams fans,

BFB = Boy from Brazil aka Latin Ram.

He was an established poster on the DET who was generally interesting to read, but reacted really badly to any critical comments - sometimes he seemed to have an actual virtual breakdown on the forum. He was anti- GSE and pro-Clough (as all the best posters are:D), but had a thing about building a Kop at Pride Park and posting in CAPITALS, SOMETIMES BOLD CAPITALS. He also tried to use the forum to recruit people to sell timeshare, in Portugal (I think), mmmm?

I wasn't having a go at you PortugalRam, I was ribbing BristolRam. Just banter, that's all. No harm intended on my part. There's only 1 of me so I'll try my hardest and not gang up on you ;)

As for BFB, I'm not sure who that was. The initials sound familiar but I just can't remember who he/she was or why the alleged connection with your posts. Sorry, can't help there.

I know mate i was just having a bit of fun ok;)

BFB = Boy from Brazil aka Latin Ram.

He was an established poster on the DET who was generally interesting to read, but reacted really badly to any critical comments - sometimes he seemed to have an actual virtual breakdown on the forum. He was anti- GSE and pro-Clough (as all the best posters are:D), but had a thing about building a Kop at Pride Park and posting in CAPITALS, SOMETIMES BOLD CAPITALS. He also tried to use the forum to recruit people to sell timeshare, in Portugal (I think), mmmm?

I do remember him and unfortunately its not me, but i do like the sound of him. I never wanted a kop end at PPS as i think we would just be copying Liverpool and although I live in Portugal( Lisboa) I dont sell timeshare and never would as I am retired.

I will agree with BFB about GSE and being pro Cloughas I am from the old school of the 60s and seen all the great football that alot of you guys missed.

Come on, ladyram, occasional? Please have another look at his origial post. Look, I don't want to start a argument with anyone on here. I just wanted to point out what a good friend told me the other night about a possible takeover or investment, ok? I was happy as Larry, as I don't like the Yanks in charge of the Rams. I am old school, so sorry.

Bristol, mi owd, you spelt original wrong!! TUT TUT!!

Hahahahaha! You got me... I missed that one!

Although as it's from his original post, Portugal Ram may argue that he has not misspelt original but rather, has used an original spelling...

Sorry I couldn't resist that one, as it is one of my pet hates, correcting someone's spelling and getting a word wrong yourself (not on about you though as it was done in jest!) in fact that is one thing that annoyed me about people slating b4 for his spelling but putting something really stupidly wrong 'he is not very gud at speling, wen he rites i cant undastand im'

Very good come back Bristol tho!

Sorry I couldn't resist that one, as it is one of my pet hates, correcting someone's spelling and getting a word wrong yourself (not on about you though as it was done in jest!) in fact that is one thing that annoyed me about people slating b4 for his spelling but putting something really stupidly wrong 'he is not very gud at speling, wen he rites i cant undastand im'

Very good come back Bristol tho!

*though

*scuttles away*

Archived