Yanks looking for new owners?

Boy from Brazil

the secret millionaire has inspired kavita to become more involved with charity work - kavita says; " i want to be able to share my success and inspire and help people. My father was well known for his philanthropy, and i want to follow in his footsteps"

:D....never ever thought we were a charity tho

oxfammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to but in on this discussion or anything - but what has the fact that Davenport is young with a family have to do with his occasional spelling mishap? :confused:

Come on ladyram occasional? please have another look at his origial post, but look...i dont want to start a arguement with anyone on here...i just wanted to point out what a good freind told me the other night about a possible take over or investment ok and I was happy as larry as i dont like the Yanks incharge of the rams..i am old school so sorry.

....are doing an ok job imo - do you think they will shell out some sheckles in January though and fight to hang onto our players if clubs come sniffing around?

No ladyram, Nige is doing a good job as for the Yanks...dont get me started please.

Listen it is very late and my misses is shouting at me to come to bed.

To Portugal Ram

You may not have started that thread but it was you who used the selling of stock as an indicator that the club will be sold in January.

So why did you make out in your post " THREAD LOCKED"?

I didnt say you started it, I merley said you had mentioned in that thread.

For somone of the older persuasion who will have seen the massive reductions in prices of stock in the shop every season at around this time, that is one hell of a jump to make.

I have a opinon like you and many others about certain things Derby county and when I saw bigsale at the shop and free tickets give away i thought they might be onto something as they are Yanks and know a thing or wo about selling,was just my opinion, but you come attacking it why???? i am not for the Yanks and never have been since they arrived as i have worked in America many yrs ago and know how they are ok.

It wasnt your opinion about them maybe selling - it was the unfounded accusation of them selling stock at discounts being a SCAM and the rediculous notion that selling off old stock is somehting out of the ordinary.

WOW a typing mistake and thats what I get in reply...yeh very clever to spot that.

I made a post about possible rumour that the Yanks might be looking for new owners or new investment. I would prefer new owners because if they are looking for new investment then whats happening with our owners in the states and why are they not putting their hands in their pockets?

Lighten up, a sense of humour doesn't cost anything.

A sales a sale how ever you look at it, but with DCFC and the Yanks there is allways something behind what they are doing, it is no normal January sale with them in charge mate.

Sorry but in my honest opinion your talking tosh, it's an obvious and pretty lame attack on the board at a time when the club is in it's best shape for years. "Clutching at straws" is probably the best way to describe this thread.

I'll be having a December sale in my shop, I just hope my customers don't go on internet forums saying I'm selling up and running a scam.

Come on ladyram occasional? please have another look at his origial post, but look...i dont want to start a arguement with anyone on here...i just wanted to point out what a good freind told me the other night about a possible take over or investment ok and I was happy as larry as i dont like the Yanks incharge of the rams..i am old school so sorry.

Come on, ladyram, occasional? Please have another look at his origial post. Look, I don't want to start a argument with anyone on here. I just wanted to point out what a good friend told me the other night about a possible takeover or investment, ok? I was happy as Larry, as I don't like the Yanks in charge of the Rams. I am old school, so sorry.

Come on, ladyram, occasional? Please have another look at his origial post. Look, I don't want to start a argument with anyone on here. I just wanted to point out what a good friend told me the other night about a possible takeover or investment, ok? I was happy as Larry, as I don't like the Yanks in charge of the Rams. I am old school, so sorry.

Nice try Bristol.... ;)

He'll never know unless someone tells him, surely? Isn't that how this internet thingy works?

HA HA HA....Love these forums and debates and how people gang up on others and think they are all pals in real life, tapping each other on the back like they knew each other in the pub or street and congratulating them.

Who is this BFB please enlighten me Wilko. Was he a good guy:rolleyes:

any hoooooooooooooo i will not fallout with fellow rams fans,

I wasn't having a go at you PortugalRam, I was ribbing BristolRam. Just banter, that's all. No harm intended on my part. There's only 1 of me so I'll try my hardest and not gang up on you ;)

As for BFB, I'm not sure who that was. The initials sound familiar but I just can't remember who he/she was or why the alleged connection with your posts. Sorry, can't help there.

HA HA HA....Love these forums and debates and how people gang up on others and think they are all pals in real life, tapping each other on the back like they knew each other in the pub or street and congratulating them.

Who is this BFB please enlighten me Wilko. Was he a good guy:rolleyes:

any hoooooooooooooo i will not fallout with fellow rams fans,

Just a bit of fun, mi owd. Calm down... no-one is ganging up on you.

Archived