NEW SBW PODCAST: 'Gayle Force Wins'

Evening all - some fresh DCFC podcast listening out now to round off a great Derby weekend.

An amazing 12th away win of the campaign sees Derby County regain 2nd spot in League One, having briefly dropped to 3rd during the week. Chris and Phil Hile are joined by SBW Ultimate Patron Peter Bond to look back on the impressive, satisfying 3-0 away win at Bristol Rovers, the instant impact and evergreen quality of Dwight Gayle, and whether the Rams can squeak automatic promotion without beating another top two rival.

There's also a shocking revelation about Branko Strupar, ponderings on who we'd have supported if the club went bust, a Jungle Book-based comparison from Phil for Richie Barker, and our guesses on how many points equate to automatic promotion.

RedandBlackMysteriousAudioWaveVideo(2).thumb.jpg.82ee4bf852c40726a7a8555272d56ba1.jpg

To add to this to anyone who's listened, we did a bit 'Players you wish had never been injured', and after mentioning Branko Strupar, we discovered he 'had a heart attack on the pitch' last year and was in a bad way.

Anyhoo, I messaged him and thought I'd pass on that he's better now and still loves the mighty Rams.Screenshot2024-03-11at10_19_46.png.0fe0b7e4fbb5feae44f98eaf4e8e1634.png

4 hours ago, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

To add to this to anyone who's listened, we did a bit 'Players you wish had never been injured', and after mentioning Branko Strupar, we discovered he 'had a heart attack on the pitch' last year and was in a bad way.

Anyhoo, I messaged him and thought I'd pass on that he's better now and still loves the mighty Rams.Screenshot2024-03-11at10_19_46.png.0fe0b7e4fbb5feae44f98eaf4e8e1634.png

Great to hear that - thanks.