Miles Addison

Day

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
clough just said he's two weeks off a run out in the reserves :)

If we get "The Beast" back for the Christmas programme that will be a huge boost. Also, ideal sub for last 10 mins in meantime when trying to close out games.

Only slight doubt is whether he can pass it well enough in midfield.

If we get "The Beast" back for the Christmas programme that will be a huge boost. Also, ideal sub for last 10 mins in meantime when trying to close out games.

Only slight doubt is whether he can pass it well enough in midfield.

Agreed i think the lads good but has at times struck me as a head down player without much vision - however his power, ability in the air / goal threat make him one to look forward too under Clough's tutorage.

Agreed i think the lads good but has at times struck me as a head down player without much vision - however his power, ability in the air / goal threat make him one to look forward too under Clough's tutorage.

I think he's a quality centre-back, and an average midfielder at best. Can't wait to see him back in the squad... having him around gives us another great option.

Commons has also said he will be in the squad in the next couple of weeks, in his interview on BBC website.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/9110167.stm

Like has already been said, I don't think his passing ability is good enough for the defensive mid role, just yet.

He's an Arsenal fan though, so I imagine he'll be happy to learn how to play like them.

I know. :)

Have you got that x box of yours working yet?

I haven't yet no, I tried to fix it and it didn't work, lent it to someone who's going to use a heat gun to try and weld something in it together.

If that fails, i'm going to have to buy a new one.

Damn Microsoft and their faulty machinery :mad:

I haven't yet no, I tried to fix it and it didn't work, lent it to someone who's going to use a heat gun to try and weld something in it together.

If that fails, i'm going to have to buy a new one.

Damn Microsoft and their faulty machinery :mad:

HAHAHA

Going fairly cheap at gamestation pre owned, about £80 (i think)

HAHAHA

Going fairly cheap at gamestation pre owned, about £80 (i think)

Ah, cheers.

The bloke who's trying to fix it for me knows alot of auctions online where they go very cheap, might try them.

Currently every penny I have is going towards my website.

When it's up and running though the xbox top of my list of things to buy :cool:

Ah, cheers.

The bloke who's trying to fix it for me knows alot of auctions online where they go very cheap, might try them.

Currently every penny I have is going towards my website.

When it's up and running though the xbox top of my list of things to buy :cool:

Cool, how long do you think it will be before site is? Can't wait for when I have to work and can't keep in touch of what is happening!

Archived