Still not replaced Didzy’s creativity - so poor, formation doesn’t work…

LN747

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Still.... eh?

Always worth a new thread, innit!  

We're here for you, buddy.
xxx

What it shows is how much of our poor play Didzy covered over last season. Not just his goals but his footballing skills and intelligence. So yeah worth a new thread, it is depressing watching the stuff Warne puts out there for the fans.

7 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

What it shows is how much of our poor play Didzy covered over last season. Not just his goals but his footballing skills and intelligence. So yeah worth a new thread, it is depressing watching the stuff Warne puts out there for the fans.

What it shows is a comment from one poster that could very easily have been posted within one of at least two existing well-visited threads I can think of off the top of my head.
The OP openly admits to being in no fit state to expand on the one line comment which, if I'm honest, comes across as a bit of a knee-jerk comment anyway.  Of course, the OP's comments are worthy of being aired, and worthy of being responded to should anyone wish to do so, but the platform to air that view already exists.  
I've added literally nothing noteworthy to this thread, which by default voids two of the posts on here.  
Your response is more towards mine, than the OP, but yeah, you do add an opinion at least, so being generous, we'll count that.    
Nobody else has bothered in more than 19 hours, so whilst my intention is not to appear disrespectful to the OP, but no, it really wasn't worth a new thread... in my opinion... which actually holds no weight whatsoever!

#don't lose sleep over it.  🐏

7 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Also shows how much difference one really smart skilful forward can make 

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

What it shows is a comment from one poster that could very easily have been posted within one of at least two existing well-visited threads I can think of off the top of my head.
The OP openly admits to being in no fit state to expand on the one line comment which, if I'm honest, comes across as a bit of a knee-jerk comment anyway.  Of course, the OP's comments are worthy of being aired, and worthy of being responded to should anyone wish to do so, but the platform to air that view already exists.  
I've added literally nothing noteworthy to this thread, which by default voids two of the posts on here.  
Your response is more towards mine, than the OP, but yeah, you do add an opinion at least, so being generous, we'll count that.    
Nobody else has bothered in more than 19 hours, so whilst my intention is not to appear disrespectful to the OP, but no, it really wasn't worth a new thread... in my opinion... which actually holds no weight whatsoever!

#don't lose sleep over it.  🐏

I don't get why it matters to you? With no replies it would have just disappeared off page 1 and into oblivion.

19 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I don't get why it matters to you? With no replies it would have just disappeared off page 1 and into oblivion.

OCD. It's not voluntary. 
And yes, you are quite right about it disappearing, but then OCD isn't particularly logical... ironically!
Apologies for any offence caused.

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

OCD. It's not voluntary. 
And yes, you are quite right about it disappearing, but then OCD isn't particularly logical... ironically!
Apologies for any offence caused.

Ahh no offence caused, I just wondered why. Especially as quite a few of us are seemingly 'too depressed'. 

I get the OCD thing, bad news it doesn't get better with age. 😞