Blue Jay

A bit random but I’m planning on meeting family on Saturday for a drink before the match and we’ve thought of the Blue Jay off Raynesway, purely because it’s convenient.  Anyone know if you can park there during the match if you’ve had a drink or am I going to get hit with one of those Parking Eye fines?  Just figured it’s easy to walk down by the River to PP.

1 hour ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

A bit random but I’m planning on meeting family on Saturday for a drink before the match and we’ve thought of the Blue Jay off Raynesway, purely because it’s convenient.  Anyone know if you can park there during the match if you’ve had a drink or am I going to get hit with one of those Parking Eye fines?  Just figured it’s easy to walk down by the River to PP.

Not 100% sure about here but if you carry on to Alvaston park you can park in there and walk down the river.

When looking on Google Maps Streetview, "THERE DOESN'T APPEAR"* to be any signs referring to parking restrictions on/around the car parks for the pub, McD's, or the motel, (like the sort you see on lamp posts etc on/around The Wyvern and similar car parks), so it looks promising?  🤷‍♂️

*Streetview is dated Feb 2023.
*No guarantees were proffered in this very kind deed of community spirit.  😁

EDIT:

But wait... just one view... from a specific point on the road in front of the pub (On the hatched area)... appears to show PNCR cameras at the entrance to the pub car park.  This doesn't appear to show from any other angle, so may well be a late addition, that is there now!  🤷‍♂️

This may be connected to what appears to be "new" EV charging points (As opposed to specific parking restrictions), as this shows on some views, but not others.
There's also one sign on the pub wall that simply states parking is for customers only, but nothing relating to time restrictions etc.

Sorry... Can't do screenshots!  

Edited by Mucker1884