Julien de Sart

sage

19 minutes ago, sage said:

He is playing West Ham. We are playing Bristol Rovers.

And most of the time they are playing farmers and candle stick makers. If you are a good player in Belgium it doesn't mean you will be good in leagues that are actually competitive

6 minutes ago, GenBr said:

And most of the time they are playing farmers and candle stick makers. If you are a good player in Belgium it doesn't mean you will be good in leagues that are actually competitive

They've just drawn with West Ham. They beat us easily. It's not the Premier League but it's not a pub league.

1 hour ago, sage said:

They've just drawn with West Ham. They beat us easily. It's not the Premier League but it's not a pub league.

In your opinion. I'm sure they could give our team of pensioners and freebies a run for their money, but I don't think it would be a particularly one sided game even with us being in the third tier of our domestic league and with our imposed limitations.

Scraping a draw at home against the second string of a poor West Ham side does nothing to change my opinion.

20 shots to West 

5 minutes ago, GenBr said:

In your opinion. I'm sure they could give our team of pensioners and freebies a run for their money, but I don't think it would be a particularly one sided game even with us being in the third tier of our domestic league and with our imposed limitations.

Scraping a draw at home against the second string of a poor West Ham side does nothing to change my opinion.

20 shots to West Ham's 4. Hanging On...

12 hours ago, sage said:

20 shots to West 

20 shots to West Ham's 4. Hanging On...

Yes and 4 of those were on target. We had 29 shots against MK Dons and scraped a draw. We had 15 against Fleetwood and lost the match. Cherry picking random stats is beyond useless