Ryan Noble

hintonsboots

Hi Guys,

New poster on this site , but a Rams fan for 40 years. Live down in Devon where all the local population support Man U, Arsenal, Chelski or Liverpool (not for much longer though!!) But know another 6 Rams fans from my local area. Maybe we are a bit of a sleeping global brand.

Didn't get to the game yesterday, but proud of the lads going 4 games unbeaten. Can anyone give me a report on Ryan Noble on loan from Sunderland. My Sunderland mate reckons he's quick, but we would be better with Ross Noble:)

Regards,

Hintonsboots

ex DET forum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I didn't go to the match either, and by the sounds of the commentary he didn't have much chance to shine.

Won us the free kick at the end which was wasted.

Strange one really, Kuqi will be first pick and then Moore and Noble will have to fight it out for the chance as sub.

The one who shines, I think will get a second month.

I wouldn't look into too much of what people say, he really hasn't got experience in first team football, so anything he does with Derby is a bonus. He's an England U19 international, scoring for fun in the reserves and youth team so he's got to be talented really, just needs a long run in the first team of a club before he really shines

• 3 weeks later...
Yh I seen him go from training ground in an ambulance to dri what a waste of soddin money could of used that to sign Moore for 2 months rather than 1 noble never got a kick did he? But wait he's injured so should fit in nicely with our squad!:D

You got to see inside the ambulance as it drove away from Moor Farm?

Explain yourself, and have you got your Visa for Australia yet?

Archived