Day

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swansea City v Derby County

npower Championship

Saturday 2nd October 2010

KO: 3pm

After the last 3 games I now feel much more optimistic. A dangerous state of mind I know. Actually having someone up front unsurprisingly has made a big difference. Kuqi has done really well, lets hope he can add goals that his performances deserve, although not sadly against his parent club. Think Luke Moore will be a sound replacement.

Well I said after watching the Leeds game that we'll feature in high scoring games this season. We looked so threatening then though the defence was dodgy. As a result of that I went to Crewe! Hmmm.....

Still, looks like it's finally turning right!.

I think we'll win tomorrow.

Bit of good news for us as Sinclair has been on fire for them...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Scott Sinclair is doubtful to face Derby County tomorrow after struggling with a hamstring problem.

Swansea City's top scorer missed last weekend's game at Nottingham Forest due to injury but returned on Tuesday night to add another goal to his ever-growing tally in the 3-2 win at Watford.

However it seems the same hamstring injury has flared up again and he will be assessed tomorrow to determine if he is able to play. He was substituted on Tuesday night as a precaution so hopefully he'll be fit to start this weekend.

If Sinclair is out for the home game tomorrow against the Rams it will be a big blow as the former Chelsea winger has been superb in every game if has played in so far.

Darren Pratley is also 50/50 to play after missing Tuesday's win at Vicarage Road with a shoulder problem. David Cotterill definitely misses out with a groin injury but both Angel Rangel and Craig Beattie are available again and recovering from their injuries.

Swansea City striker Shefki Kuqi won't be able to play against his current club whilst on loan at Derby County.

http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=215454

I've got a Derby win as part of my accumulator, so they better had do it. (2-1 I guess) Fist time I have bet on a Derby game (Derby to win of course... could never bet against us) since Doncaster at home last season...

If we lose I fear it will be my fault as I'm the last person you want betting on a team. It's the kiss of death...

Remember when Man Utd lost to Southend? Yedp, a Man U win was part of my accumulator that day too.

Archived