Barmy Army Badges

therams69

Guys just to let you know that the barmy army badges will be on sale within the next couple of weeks...

Pic below... Black, White and Gold are the colours...

Will be sold at matches and ebay for the European based Rams fans. Pricing between £2.50 and £3.00. All money raised will be used to purchase more flags and banners etc and for displays both home and away.

Nick

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q390/nick_webster/dcfc%20flag/BAbadge

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd fire off an email and make sure they are happy with your design, football club badges are copyrighted now and you need a licence to use them on websites and merchandise.

You can take parts of a club crest and use it like the cannon in Arsenals badge, Devil from Man Utd and the Liverbird from Liverpool etc. just not the full crest, will the full Ram come under that I'm not sure.

They can also copyright text like MUFC and LFC.

On the design I reckon it would look better just Black and White, was never a fan of the Gold/Bronze and now it's been taken out the badge as well it would look better with the 2 main colours.

Guys just to let you know that the barmy army badges will be on sale within the next couple of weeks...

Pic below... Black, White and Gold are the colours...

Will be sold at matches and ebay for the European based Rams fans. Pricing between £2.50 and £3.00. All money raised will be used to purchase more flags and banners etc and for displays both home and away.

Nick

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q390/nick_webster/dcfc%20flag/BAbadge

Hey Nick -it's good to hear from you on here - great badge. I think Dav has got 4 badges earmarked for collection when they are ready.

Will you let us know how Trooper goes on with his case? Don't want to lose contact with the DET forum members, they were (mostly) a good bunch so I hope they flock over here like the lost sheep they are.

Take care Nick, speak soon

Deb.

Hey Nick -it's good to hear from you on here - great badge. I think Dav has got 4 badges earmarked for collection when they are ready.

Will you let us know how Trooper goes on with his case? Don't want to lose contact with the DET forum members, they were (mostly) a good bunch so I hope they flock over here like the lost sheep they are.

Take care Nick, speak soon

Deb.

Cheers Debbie, will do...

regards

Nick

Archived