Post your best Orange tarriffs

Boycie

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worth noting that on Orange you get magic numbers which is unlimited minutes to other Orange mobiles, think you get to add one every 6 months or summart. I've got the missus and a couple mates added which makes it worth it with calling her to bring home a take away and beer every night.

Also not Orange

Vodafone corporate.

No free minutes, no free texts.

Calls 3-14p per minute (3 being the expensive one, about 11 for most non-Vodafone networks IIRC), texts 3.5p each. I think.

£2 per month, Data £7.50 per month for 500Mb

Even with no free anythings, it pays for a lot not having to fork out £30 for a contract.

Get reduced prices. If you want a bog-standard Nokia type device you can have a freebie. I've got a HTC Touch Pro 2 and it was £266, reduced from £400. 2 year contract required. Used to be a vodafone V1230 you could get for free which was a smartphone (non touchscreen). I haven't looked at the non-smartphone devices (iphones, blackberries) as we don't use 'em. Could have a look into it if you want.

T-Mobile (I know you said Orange but to be honest Orange is RUBBISH.)

yes they are, im considering leaving for 02 or vodafone, i get **** service and ive been with orange for like7-8 years. never been to bad but this last year its been awful, next to no signal, sevral faulty phones, messages not being received/sent and next to no customeer service

Not sure you can unlock them if the phone company puts a bar on the phone, if it was just locked to a certain network then it would be able to be unlocked.

its locked to telstra network,

like i say if any one wants it for free they can have it, all they have to do is pay the postage from aus to the uk.

Archived