Post your best Orange tarriffs

Boycie

Thornhill is kinda right Orange is pants but if it's what you want then:

Orange, 24 months, Unltd texts, Unltd internet, Unltd BlackBerry (BBM, Maps, Apss) and 300 minutes. £25 p/m. Can't remember if it was Racoon or Dolphin or whatever just ask in Phones 4 U or wherever. Or that dodgy buymobiles.net.

That's the deal I'm on, mind you I did get a free Blackberry 8520 Curve.

So when tarriffs are that high it works out similar to just buying an expensive phone on finance.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been with Orange for 7 years now I think, the only thing I can really fault them on is choice of phones. Customer service has been pretty good as well, when the missus had her phone nicked from the shop they replaced it the next day even tho she had no insurance at the time. In fact the customer service had been spot on for us.

yes they are, im considering leaving for 02 or vodafone, i get **** service and ive been with orange for like7-8 years. never been to bad but this last year its been awful, next to no signal, sevral faulty phones, messages not being received/sent and next to no customeer service

I've got a mate on orange, 9 times out of 10 i ring him it says his phone is off when it's not, I'll text him and he won't text back until about 12 hours later!

I've even rang him from next to him before football once and that didn't work!

Where you are, every network will have blackspots. In my old house just a couple of miles up the road we couldn't take calls down stairs, even tried a O2 sim card and the same.

Now I've moved I've always got full signal, plus some phones have better antennas inside so a change of phone would help. I had a Sony Ericsson that had it's antenna at the bottom of the phone where you held it which blocked the signal.

i thought my problem was the phone, but recently, every orange phone i know off in my family is struggling for signal, ant the 2 places i use it most home and at work, its pretty pathetic, for saying orange is meant to have the biggest coverage in the country

I'm pretty sure it's O2. I went to the Scottish highlands once and still had signal there when I was on O2.

I've also encountered Daveo's problems, where for no particular reason you can't get signal in some houses/buildings. :confused:

Don't delude yourself it's just Orange, all networks have bad areas including O2. You can get a signal on top of mountain in the middle of nowhere but go down the city centre and your struggling to get one bar.

I'm sure you can get maps of who has the best mobile coverage across the country.

Archived