Billy's back! and guess what?...he aint happy

Day

It was a discussion until you got mardy cos your club is managed by a complete fool, you don't like any Anti-Billy/Forest talk but you seem to forget where you are......

Forest Banter

Pull up a chair and Let's all laugh at Forest la la la la.....Billy Davies abuse is also welcome within this board. Does contain stray Red Dogs.

So like I say maybe your trying to have your "discussion" on the wrong forum, perhaps you should try it on Elvis's forum instead. I would of said go try LTLF but some are slating Billy more than us so maybe you might want to give that one a miss.

Your more than welcome on here don't get me wrong but just don't expect us to be blowing sunshine up Billy's arse.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was a discussion until you got mardy cos your club is managed by a complete fool, you don't like any Anti-Billy/Forest talk but you seem to forget where you are......

Forest Banter

Pull up a chair and Let's all laugh at Forest la la la la.....Billy Davies abuse is also welcome within this board. Does contain stray Red Dogs.

So like I say maybe your trying to have your "discussion" on the wrong forum, perhaps you should try it on Elvis's forum instead. I would of said go try LTLF but some are slating Billy more than us so maybe you might want to give that one a miss.

Your more than welcome on here don't get me wrong but just don't expect us to be blowing sunshine up Billy's arse.

Still don't tell me why i should dislike Billy Davies. From A Forest position he's doing great.

I'm not here to tell you why and I'm not even going to try to change your mind, what you think of Billy Davies is no real concern of mine.

Preston fans told us what he's like and did we listen? I don't expect Forest fans to listen to us but I guarentee when he's gone you will all hate him just as much as Preston fans do.

If you do get tempted to look at other Forest forums you will see a few are starting to see Billy Davies for what he is.....

I have an alarm bell keep ringing in my ears, not loud, but an insistant buzz..........

When our sheep type foe were promoted under the guidance of a certain BD, I wondered in amazement at some of the moaning by our sheep bothering enemies, there were Derby flying high, promotion in the offing and yet a high degree of unrest with the antics of their manager seemed to come through.

I paid small attention to this as we stumbled our way through the dead man's division. Promotion under CC, panic under CC and coming to our aid was BD, turned round a club destined for relegation, Forest survived. The following season smashed our expectations to the four winds, play-off's and many creditable performances......what could go wrong.

The antics of the Derby manager, who is now our manager, seem to run a strange course..........A man who is never to blame and not shy in getting his excuse in first, meanwhile on the back of an outstanding season at Forest, almost to the point of disbelieve advertises his availability for a job better than the one at Forest...................The unrest of the Derby fans, with BD in their promotion season, now to me seems understandable. Is BD a one trick pony, instant results over a short period of time, almost shock tactics, which wear thin, with the squad available to him, before a season has passed.

Is his choice of player now, the same as when he accepted the job ?, for me Billy Davies, the jury is still out, despite last season...Is he a storm trooper or a team builder.............can he motivate a squad of players or does he require an open cheque book, down the road at The sheep pen, I bet they are still wishing they had kept the cheque book draw locked away from Billy Davies.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21714&page=2

I'm not here to tell you why and I'm not even going to try to change your mind, what you think of Billy Davies is no real concern of mine.

Preston fans told us what he's like and did we listen? I don't expect Forest fans to listen to us but I guarentee when he's gone you will all hate him just as much as Preston fans do.

If you do get tempted to look at other Forest forums you will see a few are starting to see Billy Davies for what he is.....

David I aim to enjoy football, not worry about what might happen. I really enjoyed Brian Clough's era & Frank Clarks. Billy Davies has done well & i have enjoyed it so far. We at Forest have had great times & some low points like our time in Div 1. So for me it's a really good thing to have a hungry manager pushing for more from the club.

What would you want a manager calling for money for new & better players or one who lets his best players get sold off & does nothing about it ?

Archived